This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

funny one today
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:57:14 pm »
had a phone call off my employee craig saying i need to get to job quick at biggish job we do asap me worrying thinking sh#t wats up he said i was cleaning away and this big dog got out the door and came at me and then ran out the back gate he wont let me near the van to turn the water off so water peeing out the brush head

**craig employee is scared of dogs having previously been bitten leaflet dropping haha

i get there and craig is about 100 metres away this dog had apparently chased him off

the dog a big playful 1-2 year old not sure what breed greyish colour hes bouncing round running round a bushed area in front garden all the while this is being filmed on cctv cameras at the house it was like benny and hill i finally get the dog in back garden i tried to usher him in and he bit my hand drew no blood tho

finally coaxed him in after runnin round after him with a chew toy

i then had to ring the customer as they had left door unlocked so rng to see what they wanted me to do with keys having locked door for them  he was in stitches coz craig scared of the dog tonight he norm quite uptight customer said hes going to email me the video clips
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

windiewasher

Re: funny one today
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 12:00:11 am »
had a phone call off my employee craig saying i need to get to job quick at biggish job we do asap me worrying thinking sh#t wats up he said i was cleaning away and this big dog got out the door and came at me and then ran out the back gate he wont let me near the van to turn the water off so water peeing out the brush head

**craig employee is scared of dogs having previously been bitten leaflet dropping haha

i get there and craig is about 100 metres away this dog had apparently chased him off

the dog a big playful 1-2 year old not sure what breed greyish colour hes bouncing round running round a bushed area in front garden all the while this is being filmed on cctv cameras at the house it was like benny and hill i finally get the dog in back garden i tried to usher him in and he bit my hand drew no blood tho

finally coaxed him in after runnin round after him with a chew toy

i then had to ring the customer as they had left door unlocked so rng to see what they wanted me to do with keys having locked door for them  he was in stitches coz craig scared of the dog tonight he norm quite uptight customer said hes going to email me the video clips
Facebook it lol and show him up!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

richywilts

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:13:35 am »
i will il pop it on here hes going to convert the file to mpeg or soemthing he said it funny
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Handyman Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:17:52 am »
fan jets are good at calming dogs down.
Stephen C Brophy

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 01:21:51 am »
Very funny, provided it's not you that is scared of dogs which as you write, the employee had a reason to be.

Having employed in the past, I'd be thinking what steps I'd take to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Then..... I'd have a good laugh at the video.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

richywilts

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 10:07:43 am »
Very funny, provided it's not you that is scared of dogs which as you write, the employee had a reason to be.

Having employed in the past, I'd be thinking what steps I'd take to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Then..... I'd have a good laugh at the video.

haha i was fine could tell he was young dog he nipped my hand but he was prob scared himself the owner thought it was hilarious
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct