This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H20cleaning

pressure cleaning help??
« on: April 24, 2013, 04:10:36 pm »
i know this is the window cleaning part, but noone replys in the general cleaning one!!

basicly i need a full new pressure hose for my jetwash but dunno wich one i need???

honda gcv160- engine
max psi- 2600
max g.p.m - 2.3

just need a 10m-15m hose wich will fit straight away without buying any parts or out

Rob_Mac

Re: pressure cleaning help??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 05:07:11 pm »
The last post you put on there - new leaflets for pressure cleaning, and window cleaning, is currently standing at 19 posts.

I can't see that you have asked the question on there.

If you aren't getting what you need from the pressure washing section why don't you ring the person you bought the set up off and ask them.

I have found the general cleaning section to be a mind of information but you have to ask first!

Rob ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 10:27:26 am »
The last post you put on there - new leaflets for pressure cleaning, and window cleaning, is currently standing at 19 posts.

I can't see that you have asked the question on there.

If you aren't getting what you need from the pressure washing section why don't you ring the person you bought the set up off and ask them.

I have found the general cleaning section to be a mind of information but you have to ask first!

Rob ;D
yeah an i also asked the same question im asking here further down and didnt get a response, and i carnt remember it was over a year ago off ebay!
i wasnt saying the general cleaning section hasnt helped me before i was saying it didnt help me on this particular question, and if i didnt say that no doubt i would have got windies moaning i was posting it on the wrong page haha  :-X

ronnie paton

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:04:07 am »
i would say take pressure washer to local nuematics who will sort fittings and hose there and then, some are quick release and some (i think quick realse with a srew fitting) there are also different size female and males

H20cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 11:23:40 am »
thanks i will look around... these things are never easy are they !!

Gray1

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 06:33:55 pm »
Nothing on eBay?  Q-washers have adapters for all sorts of hose. They're on eBay as well.