This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

gardiners super service
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:04:42 am »
i contacted alex via email yesterday afternoon following one of my staff breaking the plastic goosenecks once again, this has been happening repeatedly.

i know alex explains on here sometimes theres problems in manufacturing of parts so i decided to see if there had been any problems in manufacture of the goosenecks recently it wasnt a complaint just an enquiry as we have broken prob 3-4 recently i worked late last night chasing up on paperwork so slept in today and woke up to 3 new goosenecks delivered by 10.00am

alex gardiner and his team provide exceptional service and hes always willing to listen to problems people may have with their products and they always offer a solution top guy completely different to some of other service providers such as a big one who denied using sealant in there tanks years ago even tho i pulled out a massive amount out my tank outlet which clearly showed it has been used!!
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

tlwcs

Re: gardiners super service
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:44:00 am »
You slept in till 10am ::)roll

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 07:47:33 pm »
i dont understand anyone breaking goosenecks or angle adaptors? ??? ???

ive never broke one in 3 years of  WFP!ive drop my poles lots of times as well!! ;D ;D ;D

great service from gardiners though!as always!! ;) :) :)

best wishes richy

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

ben M

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 08:03:03 pm »
i dont understand anyone breaking goosenecks or angle adaptors? ??? ???

ive never broke one in 3 years of  WFP!ive drop my poles lots of times as well!! ;D ;D ;D

great service from gardiners though!as always!! ;) :) :)

best wishes richy

dazmond
dazmond's nickname= Mr Perfect

Darren Spreadbury

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 08:33:48 pm »
Every brush I've had of them have had loose bristles, I wonder if I told them I would get a new brush. Probably not.. The first time I orderd from them they sent my £200 pole to someone else. There brushes don't come with the bit that lets you screw it to the pole so for someone that's never orderd from them before wouldn't know this like I didn't then phone them up saying I can't fit brush to pole and ask to pay p&p on the piece that should come with brush as standard when I received the bit I needed didn't have any screws, noticed on there website you have pay for them separately.

Mike #1

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 08:40:40 pm »
As for purchasing a brush all the options are their for sockets  from no socket to 3 socket options or 5  goosenecks you cant miss it  ??? ??? . Mike

Darren Spreadbury

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 08:50:53 pm »
Yes I know that now. But the first time you order u don't know this because you expect a brush to be complete.  I know someone else that done the same thing so I know iam not the only one.

Darren Spreadbury

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 09:05:10 pm »
Also when I orderd and they ask if I wanted a socket I didn't know what they was on about maybe I should of phoned them but it was late at night and didn't have time next day.

one eyed window cleaning

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 09:31:03 pm »
Yes I know that now. But the first time you order u don't know this because you expect a brush to be complete.  I know someone else that done the same thing so I know iam not the only one.

Yep same problem, orderd a new brush and it didnt come with a 22 slx. ;-) lol!
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.