This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

billozz

at last wfp in use
« on: February 22, 2006, 08:11:01 pm »
hey guys,
finally finally finally, got oue wfp system up and running, after a number of problems ( too long and boring to go into) we were able to use it today, a bit of practice on my house ( missus will be happy) i am sure you have all gone through this when using for the first time, but i have to say i was a little concerned at having to leave all that water on the window ( i felt like getting the squeegee out ) i am wondering whether this is much of a problem with customers and how you all handle it
thanks guys
Bill
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

gaza

Re: at last wfp in use
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 08:19:12 pm »
BILL: FOUND IF YOU are worried about spotting while you learn the ins and outs of
wfp,you may well be better off with a pole with a squeeze on the end and a couple of strokes with it,will help with spots,a bit long winded I know but untill your confidence builds up,and your on your second/third time round you wont need to do this.

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

pjulk

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 08:54:48 pm »
And never say to customers there may be spots on the first few cleans as they will go looking for them.

Say nothing and you shouldn't get a problem.

Paul

jeff evans

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 09:03:42 pm »
Hi Billozz.

Great to hear your up and running,now the learning begins.

My advice would be to practice on friends and familys windows, i would try different ways on quite a few different windows, do all the frames first and then go back to the first frame you did ( it should have stopped dripping by then ) then do the glass on each window with a different techneque, let them dry then check them and see which method works best.
Hope this makes sense to you.

Cheers jeff.