Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dd

Alex finally spills the beans
« on: April 16, 2013, 08:04:47 am »
On his new pole range.

steven ainger

Re: Alex finally spills the beans
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:13:59 am »
Where ??????

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 08:17:43 am »
On his website. Use your keyboard its no secret.

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 08:18:13 am »
go to www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk   go to waterfed poles and read info under Gardiner new pole and clamp range very exciting .

I just want to know if a can replace my current clamps on my S-Max 40 with the new clamps when available somebody tell me please .Mike

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 08:18:35 am »
So will I be able to swap my old extreme clamps for the new type Alex?

steven ainger

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 08:18:41 am »
I can only see whats been there for several days ???

rg1

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 08:20:52 am »
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

steven ainger

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 08:20:59 am »
Ooh yeah,
Found it now  ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 08:22:41 am »
it all sounds very good really.

looks like alex has gone all out to stop the complaints about the his clamps on previous models.

i'm just waiting for the new CLX to come out as mine are on their last legs...  hope its not too long now  :o
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

PoleKing

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 08:27:00 am »
Looks good.
I've only got Ionic poles and am happy with them but when I need a new one I will be investing in a Gardiners purely from the love shown on CIU.
I have a question though...
The SMax is 50odd ft then extensions are added Upto 80odd feet.
Am I right in thinking that the extensions are exactly the same as each other?
If so, why do they 'only' go to 80odd ft? If you can just keep adding sections would 100ft (or higher?!) not be possible?
If not possible, why not?
If possible, why isn't it advertised as being able to reach such lofty heights?
Far as I can see David St Ives cleans highest at 88(?) feet. Anyone clean higher?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 09:37:49 am »
go to www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk   go to waterfed poles and read info under Gardiner new pole and clamp range very exciting .

I just want to know if a can replace my current clamps on my S-Max 40 with the new clamps when available somebody tell me please .Mike

Yes you can they will be available as a retro DIY fitting kit and will fit all of our previous telescopic poles.

We will be selling a DIY smart-clamp kit at a subsidised cost for anyone who has bought a pole within the last 12 months.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 09:38:03 am »
So will I be able to swap my old extreme clamps for the new type Alex?

Yes you will  :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 09:39:52 am »
it all sounds very good really.

looks like alex has gone all out to stop the complaints about the his clamps on previous models.

i'm just waiting for the new CLX to come out as mine are on their last legs...  hope its not too long now  :o

We have tried to improve in every way with these clamps, but we also wanted to go another step forward and address the issue of uneven pole wear which affects most poles used within the WFP industry.

The new CLX27 should be released in a small batch by the end of April and then the full CLX range by the middle of May.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 09:44:28 am »
Looks good.
I've only got Ionic poles and am happy with them but when I need a new one I will be investing in a Gardiners purely from the love shown on CIU.
I have a question though...
The SMax is 50odd ft then extensions are added Upto 80odd feet.
Am I right in thinking that the extensions are exactly the same as each other?
If so, why do they 'only' go to 80odd ft? If you can just keep adding sections would 100ft (or higher?!) not be possible?
If not possible, why not?
If possible, why isn't it advertised as being able to reach such lofty heights?
Far as I can see David St Ives cleans highest at 88(?) feet. Anyone clean higher?

The new Super-Max50 is actually listed as being able to be extended up to 61ft - which equates to two extensions. The first extension fits on as a fully telescopic extension and the second one as a modular push-fit section (same as the Xtreme extensions). I have decided to only recommend these up to 61ft as over this height the weight and rigidity are not as good as the Xtreme range and the pole would become too difficult to handle (for me anyway!).

The Xtreme47 can be used with up to 6 HS extensions taking it to about 80ft. Technically you could go higher by adding more sections, but as anyone who has worked at these heights knows the pole becomes extremely difficult to handle - not due to weight, but just the ability to accurately control and keep in control a pole that is this long.

PoleKing

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 09:57:42 am »
Thanks Alex.
So, your extreme47 is your best pole?
With the potential, though not recommended, to reach c.100ft with about 10 extensions?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 10:26:00 am »

Yes you can they will be available as a retro DIY fitting kit and will fit all of our previous telescopic poles.

We will be selling a DIY smart-clamp kit at a subsidised cost for anyone who has bought a pole within the last 12 months.
will that include extensions bought Alex?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:33:01 am »
Thanks Alex.
So, your extreme47 is your best pole?
With the potential, though not recommended, to reach c.100ft with about 10 extensions?

I would rate the Xtreme47 as our best high level pole. I would not recommend that it be used at 100ft although you could technically fit enough sections to reach this high.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 10:33:49 am »

If you have bought extensions in the last 12 months then we would sell a subsidised upgrade kit for the extension.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 10:37:38 am »

If you have bought extensions in the last 12 months then we would sell a subsidised upgrade kit for the extension.
Thanks Alex, must say it all sounds very good :)

wfp master

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 03:40:45 pm »
these new poles are going to be cheaper. 8)