This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobplum

well i have done it...........facebook
« on: April 14, 2013, 12:42:58 pm »
god i have succumbed to the internet and all its power and wonder,51 years old and im trying to get down with the kids ;D

its not quite finished so will "invite" (is that the expression?)people  to have a look hopefully tomorrow

do i just put up the name of the page for people to look at ???,god im hopeless at this :)

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Re: well i have done it...........facebook
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 12:50:35 pm »
if you invite people to view your Facebook page there's a restriction on the number that can have an invite at the same time or can view it at the same time, bit like having too many people at a party, it gets too crowded, so make sure you only invite 5 people per day. So long as you dont go over that number you'll be okay.

Stick with it, it gets easier bob.

bobplum

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 12:59:51 pm »
cheers matt

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 06:33:35 pm »
u changed your google adwords yet ............. how dare you pop up on a google search for my patch  ;D

guess its a modern twist to "geroff my patch"

bobplum

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »
u changed your google adwords yet ............. how dare you pop up on a google search for my patch  ;D

guess its a modern twist to "geroff my patch"

i cant understand it ,i haven't?
i logged in and they tell me i haven't supplied any billing details( so i can not pay) and yet they tell me would i like to make changes to "my campaign"
I have not paid upfront and i have not set a day rate.