Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kerrpmiddleton

cleaning show ,is it worth the trip
« on: March 19, 2013, 03:20:28 pm »
forgtten all about cleaning show in ,is it worth going down all the way from Edinburgh, or is it the same as last year ,more or less, might have spare day this thursday ,

sherco

Re: cleaning show ,is it worth the trip
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 03:33:09 pm »
Go on the Hardfloor section you will get your answer!!
Natural stone floor restoration service.
Natural stone fixing and repairs.
www.poshstonefloors.co.uk

Floor_Tony

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 04:39:12 pm »
More or less same old really, The area for warehousing logistics (fork lifts, conveyor belts etc) was larger than the cleaning part from my point of view, the NEC is 2mins down the road from us if we had come from further a field a would not be happy.
www.marblelife.co.uk | 0121-773-2450 | 07584-674006
www.tilinglogistics.co.uk

neilwebber

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:30 pm »
Bit small this year really.  Would be a bit disappointed if I had to travel all the way from Scotland.  Luckily, it's only 40 mins for me.

Henry Roberts

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 07:09:41 pm »
Travelled 140 miles and was very disappointed.  Wanted to see Truckmounts and only found Prochem stand with Two small truckmounts on display.  NO HYDRAMASTER!!

Griffus

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 08:43:26 pm »
If you're going to see a specific supplier it's probably best to check the list of exhibitors prior to going: -

http://www.cleaningshow.co.uk/exhibitors

lee_gundry

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 09:00:37 pm »
i travelled today from cumbria,,,,,not worth it but glad to meet up wiv a few lads of the site,,,also offered my professional skills in a hands on  leather cleaning to steve knite..

Lee G
cumbria

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 09:19:51 pm »
i travelled today from cumbria,,,,,not worth it but glad to meet up wiv a few lads of the site,,,also offered my professional skills in a hands on  leather cleaning to steve knite..

Lee G

Nice to meet you today lee, also Mr Knight and Dean, Also met Billy , Ken W and John Kelly.

If your going just to see carpet machines, there isnt much there, Prochem stand was next to the Rug Doctor stand   ;D , Prochem had the new Endeavor there

Billy Russell

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 09:32:56 pm »
Yep, same as everyone else really, it was crap!but nice to meet up with everyone, but i think i pulled the short straw!!! Steve Knight bought a round of drinks for me, Dean and himself, then i ended up buying lunch for all 3 of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you were onto a winner there Dean! Drink and lunch bought for you!!! Steve, i think Dean will be buying us a Drink and Lunch next time for us both!!!!!!

;D ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 09:36:53 pm »
Bloody hell missed out on that one.

Shaun

bennymon

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 09:50:46 pm »
Last time I saw al I wanted in 2 hours and the so it wasn't really worth the journey from guildford . Was gonna give it another go Thursday but don't think I will bother now del

garyhumphreys

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 01:36:44 pm »
Just came back - so glad i gave up a days work to go. ::)roll

Ian Rochester

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 10:13:36 pm »
We've been down there today and to be honest I quite enjoyed it, had some good meetings, booked myself on a hard floor course, gleaned a lot of information off people, looked at upgrading our bin cleaning business etc, etc, enjoyable day.   Thoroughly recommend the panninis in Weatherspoons £5.55 Chicken and bacon and chips

If you went there looking for just window cleaning equipment or carpet cleaning equipment then you'll be disappointed, however if you go there to see "what could I be doing" then there is some good stuff there.

Not impressed with the new Prochem 6.6 machine, massive machine and a bit unwiedly!  Also looked at the sapphire wand, not impressed with that either!!

creighton foyle

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 11:34:03 pm »
i went today, in and out in 3 hours. met and talked to judy at ltt leather , spoke to the guys at dry fusion , and I think I have found a good deal on a pressure washer so being as all the companies in question are all over the country it was good to be able to meet them all in one place.

oh and I had a brief chat with paul pierce as well .

LTT Leathercare

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 07:16:32 am »
Ready for Day 3 we have had a really good show.  Lots of course bookings, Colour Readers walking out the door and great to meet new and old customers.
If you are coming pop by and see our new Leather Recolour - really innovative product that is transforming colour restoration.

Our new Leather Cleaning Concentrate is also receiving a very good response along with our Leather Protector Concentrate both giving exceptionally good value for money.
Cheers
Judyb
http://www.lttleathercare.co.uk
Leather Consultant to the Furniture and Cleaning Industry
Leather Cleaning, Care and Restoration products and services
AMU
IICRC (LCT)
NCCA
SLTC

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 06:00:50 pm »
i thought the show was good, a good size to get round, i was there all day yesterday and still did'nt have time to see all the exhibitors, i thought there were some very good new products and kit... i didnt see many people i knew but that was good and gave me a chance to speak to the people at the stands, in the past i spent so much time talking to everyone  that i missed half the show, so it was nice not to get caught up in the chat..got some free samples to try and purchased a few items i know will make cleaning easier and more efficient  thus making more cash.. i thought well worth the trip..

qginsburg

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 12:44:18 pm »
I found it  a disappointment
Keeping it clean !

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 06:21:32 pm »
maybe it was just me that liked the cleaning show.. 

qginsburg

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 08:27:59 pm »
What did you buy Colin ? sounds interesting   :D
Keeping it clean !