Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ashley Dakin

Re: Carpet Cleaning
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 02:04:30 pm »
also where you get oven cleaning for £25 and all staff crb checked from?

kerrpmiddleton

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 02:09:58 pm »
you should have a buget, in mind , at the moment their a loads for sale second -hand which would do at present , if you stick with the main ones  like the one above or altec , prochem ,or others top brand makes ,  times are hard for every one at the moment , hench why theirs so many up for graps , also be very aware it a very hard and tiring job , thats way may start up ,then pack in ,they never relised it was hard gaft , even with the best equipment ,

Mark Blazey

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 02:19:27 pm »
also where you get oven cleaning for £25 and all staff crb checked from?

Sorry Ashley confused you with another new start that posted.

You must have a budget or know how much you can afford? £500 or up to 4k.

We'll be selling our prochem power plus soon.

Yes definitely book yourself on a course. Prochem, or NCCA if you want to become a member, also look on Tacca for requirement to become accredited.

maxcampbell

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2013, 07:50:39 pm »
Most (electric, portable) machines are pretty similar, once you've got above karcher, vax & rug doctor. I'd go for any 2nd hand twin vac that looks OK and comes with a good story. You'll need wand, hand tool, hoses, some brushes, and some chemicals, as well as the m/c itself. You might be able to do it for £2k, I'm not really in touch with2nd hand values.

Alltec run courses, or try NCCA.

Griffus

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013, 08:35:23 pm »
Looks like another 'alias' set up to begin the wind ups. The only thing I wonder is whether all are in fact the same.

Sure is tough to get approval as a new user.

Either way the mod's should get some revenge and 'out' the scoundrel / scoundrels.

:o

Why do forums have to be so hostile?

It would never be like this face to face.

Joe, this appears to ne mis-directed at me.

Nothing hostile in my post, twas meant to be rather tongue in cheek and was certainly posted on the assumption that this was yet another pebble in the water post from a non-person, i.e. a made up poster out for a giggle.

I am always happy to be constructive with my posts but there have been an increasing number of wind ups recently, of which I still suspect this is one.

If not, then maybe a tip for the OP would be to try the search facility and read through a few posts before such a wide open (ahem, and obvious wind up) question is posted.

Over and Out.