Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JackieW

Quick-Loq
« on: February 16, 2013, 10:36:28 pm »

JackieW

Re: Quick-Loq
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:07:58 am »
Will it still work with ''swivel''?

Looks like only need to buy a new socket for the brush and half of a 'resi neck' if I understand correctly.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 01:01:11 pm »
iI have just got a whole lot of resi necks, so it will have to wait.I do have reservations about the plastic or nylon out of which they are fabricated as I have had a few break in the winter. This fitting will put more strain on parts of the Resi neck. I have not bought Alex will address this.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 02:08:07 pm »
I've used the same resi-neck swivel on my my every day pole since the day they came out with no issue or wear. Never had an issue with any of the others on my poles either. ;)

Alex Gardiner

Re: Quick-Loq New
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 04:34:36 pm »
Will it still work with ''swivel''?

Looks like only need to buy a new socket for the brush and half of a 'resi neck' if I understand correctly.

There is a new Quick-LoQ swivel on the way as the current one will only work with screw on brush sockets.

You are correct that you will only need a new brush socket and the new top shaft of a Resi-neck to convert a pole to this system. We will be selling a Resi-Neck conversion pack which will consist of these two items. We will also be selling a Carbon Fibre gooseneck conversion pack which will consist of a new brush socket and an end-piece that fits on to the end of the old carbon neck once the current brush mount has been sawn off - this is not exactly the same as the new style Quick-LoQ carbon goosenecks, but will do the same job for only a few grams extra without the cost of a new gooseneck.