Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MWC

Re: price please
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2013, 09:40:28 am »
£15.00 4 weekly £20.00 8 Weekly, £35.00 12 Weekly. One off £50.00. Surrey

I have seen it all now!

Wc Solutions

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2013, 09:43:04 am »
£8 4weekly, £10 8 weekly

ben M

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2013, 09:43:11 am »
£15.00 4 weekly £20.00 8 Weekly, £35.00 12 Weekly. One off £50.00. Surrey
just the front?  ;D ;D ;D

C o z y

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2013, 09:50:01 am »
450 quid first clean, 437 quid 4 weekly. Travel costs are expensive from where I live.  ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Steve Sed

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2013, 10:21:44 am »

Let's say windy A lives in Sunderland. His house cost him £40,000 and he is paying £200 per month mortgage. Windy B lives in Redhill. His house cost him £220,000. His mortgage costs him £1,000 per month. Now who is likely to need to earn more to meet his living costs? Who is likely to have to pay more for EVERYTHing that is labour based? So the WC in Redhill pays more for his car servicing, his plumbing, vegetables, meat.... EVERYTHING. If he charged what the Sunderland WC charged he would need to work 10 hours a day 6 days a week, but even then he would probably not earn enough. He would need to resort to petty theft to survive.

So those that shout "rip off" are making themselves look silly.

ascjim

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2013, 10:34:59 am »
£10 for me in the south

Joe Martin

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2013, 11:02:34 am »

Let's say windy A lives in Sunderland. His house cost him £40,000 and he is paying £200 per month mortgage. Windy B lives in Redhill. His house cost him £220,000. His mortgage costs him £1,000 per month. Now who is likely to need to earn more to meet his living costs? Who is likely to have to pay more for EVERYTHing that is labour based? So the WC in Redhill pays more for his car servicing, his plumbing, vegetables, meat.... EVERYTHING. If he charged what the Sunderland WC charged he would need to work 10 hours a day 6 days a week, but even then he would probably not earn enough. He would need to resort to petty theft to survive.

Well said Steve, we are talking within a hour from London and very very prosperous suburbs.

michael rooney

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2013, 11:15:52 am »
I work in Middlesbrough and if I tried to charge 15 or 20 for a house that size I'd get told where to go 8 for 10 min work is not bad at the end of the day.

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2013, 12:47:48 pm »
I get £11.50/12.00  these in Basingstoke.I will be coming to canvas in Viginiawater soon. I want some cream.

ronnie paton

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2013, 03:34:35 pm »
So you live in the south can charge £4 a window? You think £120 a hour is realistic?? A house that size is Jo more than £10 no matter were you live but maybe if you live in these areas you wouldn't find a house of this statute.

I clean a house in hale swimming pool ect proberly worth 2 million so do I charge them £200?? No I charge £60 has that's fair it take 40 min from what people are saying the house I clean some u would charge £200-£250 haha

Now at these prices the company makes good money I have a nice house q7 ect ect so I don't see they point some are making how they justify there price, if they can get it great but one day one of these companies up north just might tap into a market were they can charge 4x less and still earning very very good money!

Steve Sed

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2013, 03:40:34 pm »
I get £11.50/12.00  these in Basingstoke.I will be coming to canvas in Viginiawater soon. I want some cream.
And that is a fair price for Baingstoke. So what? In all honesty You would only get the same in Virginia Water because yo would take your Basingstoke pricing with you. So you would be earning less per hour. If you are happy to earn less you should fill your boots.

Joe Martin

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2013, 04:32:14 pm »
Basingstoke you are kidding? your way to cheap. we know some good guys from basingstoke and they would charge more than that, Start at £15.00 mate your 40 Min's form London and 25 from us. We do a nice commercial in Basingstoke nice town.

Joe Martin

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2013, 04:48:01 pm »
So you live in the south can charge £4 a window? You think £120 a hour is realistic?? A house that size is Jo more than £10 no matter were you live but maybe if you live in these areas you wouldn't find a house of this statute.

I clean a house in hale swimming pool ect proberly worth 2 million so do I charge them £200?? No I charge £60 has that's fair it take 40 min from what people are saying the house I clean some u would charge £200-£250 haha

Now at these prices the company makes good money I have a nice house q7 ect ect so I don't see they point some are making how they justify there price, if they can get it great but one day one of these companies up north just might tap into a market were they can charge 4x less and still earning very very good money!
No Ron the question is what would you charge for that house. Yes those house are not the run of the round when working domestic but are a few miles away and we do them and charge accordingly.

lal

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2013, 04:52:59 pm »

Well said Steve, we are talking within a hour from London and very very prosperous suburbs.
+1

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2013, 05:13:35 pm »
So Mr Joe who do you know in Basingstoke. Its not  Viginia Water as for my prices I think I know my market and area beter than you. After all I work here and for your information I am by far not the cheapest. Maybe I will be coming to your area as it is so underpriced.You guys make me laugh. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steve Sed

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2013, 05:35:14 pm »

So every house in sunderland is 40k?
TOOL

Where did I write that?

I just tried to make it simple enough for halfwits like you by giving an example.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2013, 05:40:10 pm »
£8  Worcester

Joe Martin

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2013, 05:57:33 pm »
So Mr Joe who do you know in Basingstoke. Its not  Viginia Water as for my prices I think I know my market and area beter than you. After all I work here and for your information I am by far not the cheapest. Maybe I will be coming to your area as it is so underpriced.You guys make me laugh. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Come on over, your more than welcome. Matt and David Sims. Silver Transit with ionics Thermopure very high end cleaners and blue chip commercial. They got us in on some commercial work in Basingstoke and bartley wood.

sean mcc

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2013, 07:04:08 pm »
Thanks everyone,i have been back to estate,still quoting the £8 and managed to pick 7 up in total so quite pleased to be honest.Should be able to get them cleaned in 1.5 hours i would think :),only time will tell if i have priced right :)

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2013, 07:05:39 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D