Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

older custys
« on: February 15, 2013, 07:38:15 pm »
lost 3 custys this week 2passed a way the other as gone in to care home so its of canvassing hope fully get some younger custys quite a lot of my custys are getting on a bit

PoleKing

Re: older custys
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 08:01:49 pm »
Old ones are the best!
I've got one who I charge a couple of quid
EVERY month I get (paid obviously) + a bounty and/or a mars bar, a jar of homemade marmalade and for the last few months she's been giving me a 6pack of cadburys mini molls for my little boy and she's a Christmas tipper.
Flirt a bit and the old dears love it!
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

rycalshaw

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 08:07:53 pm »
yeh my older custies are fantastic,chasing you up the road to pay you, they were brought up with values ya see, its the younger generation thats the problem, their booze, fAgs and other stuff come before their debts..

gary999

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 04:14:27 pm »
yeh my older custies are fantastic,chasing you up the road to pay you, they were brought up with values ya see, its the younger generation thats the problem, their booze, f*gs and other stuff come before their debts..

I'm not so convinced that it is about "being brought up with values".  Well part of it might be.  I think it's also about acquiring those values as you get older.  So, someone who is young and appears not to have great values now, may well have better values by the time he/she is much older.

those values have to be taught in the first place....so they can be applied later

home6442

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 04:44:20 pm »
Young ones now dont have any shame.
My parents didnt have much but would have died if someone had called looking
payment and they didnt have the money to pay them.
Older custys only get work done if they can afford it.