This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

WGB

Re: Leaflet that custy puts in window.
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 06:27:54 pm »
just to clarify there will be 2 of us canvassing 1 or 2 nights a week too and will have leafleter working 20 hours a week. Was thinking of going down this route because of the advice david give me before and the return rate he was getting which was about 3% i think, which i think is very good for a leaflet, Just might not have a lot of time too canvass if i was using this kind of leaflet. Starting leaflets in march so was hoping to get some feed back from other guys who have used this method.

Wayne.

Deangsi

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 08:43:16 pm »
Erm, I'm really pleased for you. I've got 350 customers all within walking distance of eachother because I knocked. There will always be some who say leafleting is the way forward. I'm just really glad that my competition thinks that too.

Some people are just scared of rejection, so they have no choice, they leaflet and hope. I've read cr@p on here where some hero tells people they built a compact round on leaflets alone within a few months blah blah..

Lee Pryor stuck 25K into leaflets and so far has got about 15K on one offs and an extra 600 custies, over a period of about 3 months. Some think that's a good result, so you can stick 25K into leaflets, or you can build up enough guts to knock on some doors!!  I don't care, you're not in my country  ;D

this mans speaks the truth ;D same for me

mick hay

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 06:23:29 pm »
i started 8 yrs ago, built my whole business on leaflets.

knocking on doors doesnt bother me at all, ive sold everything from timeshare to cars to utilities.

of course knocking gets results, but ieafleting has built me a round that looks after me very well !