Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ok cleaning

BRODEX
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:31:36 pm »
i had  my two brodex poles delivered yesterday and started using them today very pleased not too heavy with sill brushes realy solid i recomend them to everyone :D

Lee GLS

Re: BRODEX
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:39:54 pm »
Is it April the 1st  ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:11:34 pm »
Is it April the 1st  ;D

Titter ye not!  ;D ;D ;D
It's a game of three halves!

ok cleaning

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 08:43:09 pm »
this my honest opinion they are realy good

chez

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 10:05:27 pm »
What weight are they? And size?

windiewasher

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:05 pm »
Make a good clothes line prop.thats about it.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Blast Away

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 10:20:25 pm »
Take your brush and sweep that stage you're not a comedian.

king marko

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 10:28:11 pm »
Have you ever tried any other brand so you have something to compare with?
When I started out I had a Brodex pole which I thought was ok - until I discovered a better make of pole
Couldn't go back now  :)

paul marshall

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 10:31:16 pm »
ive got a facelift , and i love it but you cant beat brodex for toughness , and ive earned many a good days pay with my brodex pole  and when all else fails it will be sitting on my van ready to jump in to the action at a moments notice
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

ben M

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 10:36:23 pm »
i had  my two brodex poles delivered yesterday and started using them today very pleased not too heavy with sill brushes realy solid i recomend them to everyone :D
funny guy!  :D

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 03:39:07 pm »
i gave my  brodex 25ft hydra alloy pole away to a windy just converting to wfp a few months back.

awful pole IMO.very heavy,long closed length and rubbish clamps.

now i have 3 gardiner poles coming in at around £1200.money well spent IMO.

my working day is so much easier and faster since buying these poles.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

sparkleglass

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 03:55:00 pm »
for the price you cant go far wrong , good for you mate .... :)

Halfadaylee

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 04:00:23 pm »
funny guy!  :D
Yes but he ordered them in June 12  ;D
Art

roundbuilder

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 05:16:29 pm »
Brodex are ok, ok cleaning just like your name, if your happy with just simple ok but if you changed your name to super cleaning then gardiners all the way. Who wants to be just ok when they can be superior.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 06:07:22 pm »
As far as I'm concerned every window cleaner on here should invest in a Gardiner's Xtreme pole.
Forget about Ionics, Facelift, Brodex poles or every other pole out there.

Yes it's expensive, but you will earn the difference back in no time. You will work faster, you will be less fatigued, you will earn more money a day. Look after it and it will serve you well. Let's say it will last 3 years. Multiply that by your yearly turnover. A pole doesn't cost much at all compared to what it will earn you. There really is no competition. Look at some of the users on here, how many poles they have bought before seeing sense and going with a Gardiners pole. They have the best product, and they have the best service.

wpclean

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 06:29:03 pm »
I have 3 Gardiner poles and they are great, but I still have trouble opening, and closing the clamps, however on the Brodex poles I find the clamps a lot easier to operate.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 06:32:34 pm »
I have 3 Gardiner poles and they are great, but I still have trouble opening, and closing the clamps, however on the Brodex poles I find the clamps a lot easier to operate.

I am out for the evening, but could you drop me an email explaining exactly what the issue is and we will endeavor to sort this for you.

paul marshall

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 06:50:28 pm »
i must admit the clamps on my gardiners are very awkward i seem to be constantly adjusting them , maybe its just me because everyone else swears by them , but i cant seem to get mine right , again this is just my opinion
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

wpclean

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 09:25:08 pm »

I am out for the evening, but could you drop me an email explaining exactly what the issue is and we will endeavor to sort this for you.
I prefer the Gardiner poles due to the weight, and collapsed size, but would find it easier using a vertical clamp, but that is jut me I am a strange person !

landy2

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 09:29:44 pm »
i have a wide selection of poles , i do think brodex do take more abuse , yes they are a bit heaver but clamps are good  , but everyone has there own choice i cant comment on gardners poles as not used them , maybe one day