Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PAUL ERITH

Window cleaning coach ???
« on: February 13, 2013, 05:06:47 pm »
I know that this subject will take a beating but have none of the more experienced members on here thought about selling their knowledge on a mentor/coach basis where a newbie could hire you for a day to show them the ropes on how to operate efficiently or to help an establish company gain school and larger commerical contracts ect ??? ???

Paul

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Window cleaning coach ???
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 05:16:18 pm »
I'd help anyone tbh
Most would imo
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Roy Harding

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 05:43:35 pm »
Have you seen the new sticky at the top of the page £195

Roy

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 05:49:21 pm »
I know that this subject will take a beating but have none of the more experienced members on here though about selling their knowledge on a mentor/coach basis where a newbie could hire you for a day to show them the ropes on how to operate efficiently or to help an establish company gain school and larger commerical contracts ect ??? ???

Paul

errrr yes actually my ad at top of page  ;D

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:50:18 pm »
I'd help anyone tbh
Most would imo

Gav is the trad teacher  :)

Ian101

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:50:57 pm »
and Bob Plumb will be taking the WFP class  :)

Ian101

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:35 pm »
and I will be doing all the talking  :)

PAUL ERITH

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 05:54:32 pm »
I know that this subject will take a beating but have none of the more experienced members on here though about selling their knowledge on a mentor/coach basis where a newbie could hire you for a day to show them the ropes on how to operate efficiently or to help an establish company gain school and larger commerical contracts ect ??? ???

Paul

errr can see every other add apart from yours  ;D ;D

Purefreedom, bucket and water treatment

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 05:57:05 pm »
Ian do you not need a certificate of education to teach mate? Not trying to chuck a spanner in the works but my mrs is a college lecturer and assessor in hair dressing. She needed her "cert ed" to teach on any level i think.

Danny

Ian101

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 05:57:12 pm »

Paul

errr can see every other add apart from yours  ;D ;D

Purefreedom, bucket and water treatment

its a sticky subject type of ad ................ they wouldnt let me have one of them all flashy adverts  ;D

Ian101

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 05:58:58 pm »
Ian do you not need a certificate of education to teach mate? Not trying to chuck a spanner in the works but my mrs is a college lecturer and assessor in hair dressing. She needed her "cert ed" to teach on any level i think.

Danny

no not required ...... as far as Im aware anyone such as me can set up a training course ... no NVQ's here mate just real world experiance  ;)

PAUL ERITH

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 06:03:15 pm »
I was thinking along the lines of you pay the coach/mentor a day rate and they come to you tell you how to improve van setup how to work smarter or help you with school/commercial quotes and talk you through the paper work needed for school work ( rams ) ect

Paul

Roy Harding

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 06:04:53 pm »

Paul

;D ;D

I did not think you had been in window cleaning very long ? As you have always asked a lot of questions.

Now if had been Ian Lancaster or someone with 25yrs - 30yrs experience well worth the money.

But fair play to you, I hope you do well.

Roy  

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 06:11:05 pm »
Iv got 30 yrs exp lol
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 06:11:20 pm »

Danny

no not required ...... as far as Im aware anyone such as me can set up a training course ... no NVQ's here mate just real world experiance  ;)

I didn't think about the NVQ thing mate! Looks like a good idea to me....hope you make a few quid off it pal  :-*

Danny

Roy Harding

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 06:11:43 pm »

Bryan_Dolby

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 06:25:39 pm »
Hi Paul

When you look into the concept of what you need to disscuss during the day
it would take alot of hours and i think a couple of days

This would depend on were the client lives

Now how much
Travelling costs (miledge)
Hotel accomadation
Days pay

Qualifications
Just mine for reference
30 years window cleaning
NVQ
Teacher trained (PPTTLS)
Nebosh general certificate
Allready train for FWC (iosh accredited course WFP & ladders RAMS)

What information do you think we would need to go through

Bryan
Bryan Dolby
( Member F.W.C.)
My opinons are my own and nothing to do with the federation of window cleaners

Ian101

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 06:38:12 pm »

Paul

errrr yes actually my ad at top of page  ;D

;D ;D

I did not think you had been in window cleaning very long ? As you have always asked a lot of questions.

Now if had been Ian Lancaster or someone with 25yrs - 30yrs experience well worth the money.

But fair play to you, I hope you do well.

Roy  

thanks Roy

jimiwindows

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 07:13:18 pm »
it takes longer then a day to become a real window cleaner.anyone can push a pole about

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 08:09:41 pm »
I've been window cleaning for approaching 30 years and have from time to time thought about how to make money for  what I have done dozens of times.

I came to the conclusion that to do so effectively would take quite a considerable length of time.
As it is I still get calls from the cleaners all over the contry that I have helped set up or move forward. 

To imagine that it can be done in a day is incredible.  I suspect that the above advert is more about moving vans and equipment rather than giving someone business guidance.

I think a better approach is the Francise method where you actually invest in the individual rather than overload them with information and keys to a van 12 hours later.

I'm sorry if this comes over as negative but having been in the trade for the time I have, I can't see how the individual can really benefit.

I'm free for help and advice to either the local lads or anyone further afield.