This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Gilroy

sean mcc

Re: sub contract
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 08:19:46 pm »
£85 per day equates to £22100 per year,there are many people in this country on a lot less than that,im sure someone will take him up on it,or at least try it,get the training and start up themselves. :)

jvincent

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 11:51:01 am »
I see your guys working and chat to them all the time. They tell me they get a lot less than £85 a day though and must clean £260 min a day for you and are on trackers and get grief if they finish too early. 1 moaned that they work all week doing £260 a day but only earning £260 for the week themselfs. Your lucky though coz he said he knows its a job for life and appreciates it. Why dont you get your lads hose reels too??? Lugging the trolleys to every job is a nightmare. Just saying like ...
[/quote]

Our employees are well paid for the job they do. We are not talking about self employed here. It is a completely different ball game. Our trolleys are designed by window cleaners and there are specific reasons for not using hose reels. In our opinion they are unwieldy and next to useless in the winter.

roundbuilder

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 12:55:17 pm »
No offence but have you ever done a days work with just a pure freedom trolley and barrels?? You will be surprised how much more they will do in a day with a simple hosereel, they can leave the trolley in the car/van and just get on with it withought the grief of lifting trolley in and out 20 times a day and lifting barrels all day to fill up, easy an extra 4/5 jobs a day would get done as that was the results i had from myself when i started i had so much more energy and got more done when i stopped lugging that trolley everywhere with me. Anyone would say the same who does the job although most would say just go vanmount as that is by far the best way to maximise everything done.

jvincent

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 01:28:03 pm »
I'm not going to reply to that. I know how to run my business. Suggest you stick to running yours.

Darranvps

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 02:17:34 pm »
We are based in Ashford - Kent

For any large commercial jobs - ANYWHERE we can do them for circa £450 + VAT per day - 8hrs
2 men and 1 van

Thanks

Darran

jvincent

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 02:25:30 pm »
I will bear that in mind thanks