This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nick_Thompson

Gardiners pole weights
« on: February 12, 2013, 10:35:08 pm »
Does anybody know for a certainty whether the weights given for the individual poles on the  Gardiner website  are for the poles alone without anything else considered?

Nick
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Lee GLS

Re: Gardiners pole weights
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:04 pm »
Pole only, no hose, angle adapter or brush.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:58:17 pm »
Top man! Thank you Lee.

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 11:13:35 pm »
Sure Alex will answer this
Tomorrow
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 07:45:43 am »
Lee has this right - the weights are for the basic pole assembly with end cap and top clamp, but without hose, brush or gooseneck.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 07:05:25 pm »
Thanks for the verification Alex.

Before I purchase the slx extreme,  you wouldn't by any chance have anything in the research and development department  to lighten this pole in the near future, would you.

My objective is to acquire the very lightest 22 footer possible.

I'm a bit of a weight freak,  as I believe every gram counts.

Nick

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 07:26:28 pm »

Before I purchase the slx extreme,  you wouldn't by any chance have anything in the research and development department  to lighten this pole in the near future, would you.

Nick

We are working on the Xtreme2 right now which has a myriad of improvements. However all of these have to do with useability and longevity and if anything they may be about 20-30g heavier than the current offerings.

So the current Xtreme poles are as light as they are going to be.

We did create a ProjectX pole which is fully telescopic and about 900g for 35ft, but I am not convinced of its commercial viability and longevity. It is currently in long term testing to see if we can learn anything from it. The chance of this making it to production in the next two years is very slight.

LBWCS

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 07:30:08 pm »

Nick

We are working on the Xtreme2 right now which has a myriad of improvements. However all of these have to do with useability and longevity and if anything they may be about 20-30g heavier than the current offerings.

We did create a ProjectX pole which is fully telescopic and about 900g for 35ft, but I am not convinced of its commercial viability and longevity. It is currently in long term testing to see if we can learn anything from it. The chance of this making it to production in the next two years is very slight.

happy to test it if you want any feed back

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
35ft @ 900g. That's really sexy!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 09:12:11 am »

Nick

happy to test it if you want any feed back

You'll have to wrestle it off my subbie first  ;D