This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Park Cleaning Services

train museum builder's clean!
« on: February 13, 2006, 08:50:57 pm »
hi guys, got a job on next week to do a builder's first clean at local railway museum.  lots of cement and concrete dust so need to get a vac that will deal with this and not kick dust back out!  cannot sweep as there are some very old objects that need to be preserved, and flying dust will get me into deep trouble, would a henry or similar do the job efficiently?

please help asap, job is next wednesday....

kind regards

ian
cheers guys - Ian - Park Cleaning Services (York)

Paul Forster

Re: train museum builder's clean!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 08:59:10 pm »
I would have thought that one of the larger numatic machines would be beter as the henry will fill up fast but probably not worth the hastle of getting an extra machine.

Tim Downer

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 10:22:13 pm »
Hi

I have one of the larger models from the numatic range. Good on builders cleans as it has more suction compared to the smaller vacs, and as a bonus, the hose is much wider than the norm, so is less likely to get blocked by debris and smaller lumps of concrete.
However, on the downside is that it cost just under £300 with the VAT plus it is a heavy machine....especially when full of muck!!

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

stevemc

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 10:16:20 am »
As some people on the forum no we supply staff as well as also having a divison which does new build cleaning as well.
At present we are supplying staff in Norwich and London.

we use large numatic 110v hoovers for the builders cleans
 and shopfit cleaning we do.

they cost £350+vat

steve