This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

gardiner push fit pole taps
« on: January 25, 2013, 07:41:28 am »
i bought a 40FT SUPERMAX last year with a push fit pole tap fitted.the pole tap just keeps popping off the hose.very annoying!i had a few commercial jobs yesterday  and a big domestic with skylights on the roof that i use the pole on.

is there inserts you can buy to stop this to make it a tighter fit?i use the gardiner hose that was supplied with the pole.

also i want to turn my 25ft SLX into a pole with a quick release top end so i can quickly change goosenecks and brushes.not sure which kit to buy on the gardiners website.i use my slx on my SUPERMAX and 25 ft of the supermax is now my main day to day pole.

thanks in advance guys

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Lee GLS

Re: gardiner push fit pole taps
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:44:03 am »
The inserts that Aquadapter sell do the job, they are about 19p

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 08:20:27 am »
cheers lee ill take a look. ;) ;D ;D ;D

DeLuce

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 09:11:15 am »
These are what you need Daz, you might just want to check by phone, about the top diameter of the pole, wether it's correct or not.
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/john-guest-8mm-stem-to-6mm-barb.html

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/pole-adapter-kit-type-a-to-fit-super-lite-carbon-goosenecks.html

DeLuce

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 09:32:16 am »
You'll find the inserts make a big difference, they make it a much more solid fit. I've 'o' clipped mine on so its sorted for long term use. Not had any problems since I did this. As for the quick release fitting, they are an excellent addition for a quick change of gooseneck or brush when required. Especially if you use the J. G. inline fitting. Good luck.  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 03:09:09 pm »
thanks nic i appreciate the links mate!! ;) ;D ;D ;D