This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Johnny B

Re: London window cleaner suicide
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 12:33:11 pm »
Very sad story.

No-one knows what the poor man was going through, and if he was able to keep his innermost thoughts from his family, then whatever burden he was carrying he kept to himself, likely trying to protect his loved ones.

I lost a very dear friend (a fellow windy) to suicide 3 years ago. He was a lovely, lovely man who wouldn't hurt a fly or say anything negative about anybody. He had a very supportive wife and family, yet was unable to cope with the causes of the clinical depression that he had suffered with for a number of years.

A few days before he took his life, I said I would be there if he needed a friend to talk to, day or night. Sadly that was the last time I saw him.

Do I believe he was selfish? Not in the slightest. He was seriously ill and couldn't cope with it any more. Only he really knew how he was feeling at that darkest of moments.

John    
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

bumper

Re: London window cleaner suicide
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 01:16:59 pm »
To take your own life is not very easy you to put rope round your neck climb on chair and jump off some people do it wrong and takes them 20 mins to die in complete
Agony chocking.