This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Website done ! what ya think ?
« on: January 24, 2013, 07:06:59 pm »
So with the recent poor weather I finally got around to designing my own website.

Taken about 25 hours with the tweaking and trying to get everything right.

Few too many stock photo's at moment but will be carrying camera from now on so over time this will be changed.

Have a look ... let me know what you think .... be gentle 1st time Ive ever done one so may not be up to a pro's standards.

Meta tags need sorting as does freephone number and a special offer created and the facebook t watter pages

Thanks to Richard Clues for the conservatory photo's and solar panel header picture plus "Dave" who emailed me the UPVC shots about a year ago .................. btw some of the photo's are actually my own work  ;D

www.h2oproclean.co.uk

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Website done ! what ya think ?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 07:16:16 pm »
Superb IMO buddy!

Un-cluttered, pleasant & smooth to the eye. Well done. ;)

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 07:18:55 pm »
Superb IMO buddy!

Un-cluttered, pleasant & smooth to the eye. Well done. ;)

:) cheers

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 07:19:10 pm »
The headers don't feature your company name though.

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 07:21:57 pm »
The headers don't feature your company name though.

1st job to sort .... ooopppps  :(

bobplum

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 07:24:22 pm »
load of crap,cheap,no effort put into it,look like a penguin in that suit ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

looks very good :-* :-*

Jim Waugh(Albright & Shiny)

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 07:37:28 pm »
Its got my vote....

CleanClear

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 07:38:51 pm »
Excellent Ian, you've a good eye for detail. I particularly like the meet the team, really puts a personal slant on it which i think is great. What did you use to create the pages/site ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Ian101

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 07:47:01 pm »
Excellent Ian, you've a good eye for detail. I particularly like the meet the team, really puts a personal slant on it which i think is great. What did you use to create the pages/site ?

just bought a book called HTML for idots

then used 1and1              https://www.1and1.co.uk/?__reuse=1335351519308
when I fell asleep trying to understand the book  ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 07:58:42 pm »
Yes very good
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

robertphil

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 08:06:40 pm »
its lookin good Ian!

deeege

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 08:14:40 pm »
Looks good Ian. I also like the meet the team section.

If joe is into Photography, why not ask him to take you various shots for your website? Those stock images really need to go!

One slight criticism, I hope you don't mind! I found your opening page quite hard to read, the first sentence seems too long without punctuation.  I had a quick go at re-wording it for you below.

"H2o offer a professional solution to all of your outdoor cleaning requirements. Services offered include regular window cleaning, conservatory cleaning, gutter/fascia board/soffit cleaning and patio or driveway pressure washing."
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Ian101

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 08:53:21 pm »
Looks good Ian. I also like the meet the team section.

If joe is into Photography, why not ask him to take you various shots for your website? Those stock images really need to go!

One slight criticism, I hope you don't mind! I found your opening page quite hard to read, the first sentence seems too long without punctuation.  I had a quick go at re-wording it for you below.

"H2o offer a professional solution to all of your outdoor cleaning requirements. Services offered include regular window cleaning, conservatory cleaning, gutter/fascia board/soffit cleaning and patio or driveway pressure washing."

dont mind at all

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 09:25:37 pm »
Its all over to the left on my screen?

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 10:49:30 pm »
Looking good mate.  Trust me to notice this, but on your solar page, you say not all installations need cleaning. Can you give an example of one that doesn't? Cheers.

bobplum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 11:27:40 pm »
Its all over to the left on my screen?

what's wrong..lost out on the job ;D

Ian101

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »
Looking good mate.  Trust me to notice this, but on your solar page, you say not all installations need cleaning. Can you give an example of one that doesn't? Cheers.

not expert on these ...... yet  ;D but from my understanding what ive read and asked if at a good angle and very clean environment then rain will keep em to a good enough level of cleanliness however i stand to be corrected and educated from what i have seen on your website you are Mr PV panel  ;D ;D

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 06:32:22 am »

not expert on these ...... yet  ;D but from my understanding what ive read and asked if at a good angle and very clean environment then rain will keep em to a good enough level of cleanliness however i stand to be corrected and educated from what i have seen on your website you are Mr PV panel  ;D ;D
:) dunno about MR (!) PV panel, but have done a lot of research with this over the last 3 years. Personally, I've not come across any panels that do not benefit from cleaning periodically. I was just wondering if I had missed something and you knew something I didn't.  :)

Mike #1

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 06:46:51 am »
Looks good Ian well done . Mike

steve a

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 07:21:56 am »
Better than the crap i got off Yell.

Well done, needs spell checking though.

Can you do me one?