This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shina

signing risk assessment
« on: January 23, 2013, 09:08:57 pm »
Do you sign a risk assessment that you have typed up and will send attached to email?
I know that you cannot sign a typed out doc, but would you have your name at the bottom of it like a letter even though it is on headed paper etc and if so would youput it under the heading of contractor?
Cheers
Steve

trevor perry

Re: signing risk assessment
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 09:11:40 pm »
yes it should be signed and should also have a copy signed by anybody carrying out the work to show they recognise the risks and procedures of the tasks they are doing
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

shina

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 09:15:48 pm »
yes it should be signed and should also have a copy signed by anybody carrying out the work to show they recognise the risks and procedures of the tasks they are doing
Ok so would you just type out your name at the bottom or would you say contractor as a heading or something like that?
Thanks

trevor perry

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 09:26:23 pm »
the risk assessment should have a heading with name of person who carried out the assessment and a portion at bottom or a seperate page for ones to sign who are carrying out the work
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

R.C Property

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 09:26:41 pm »
I never email the document, i always print it out, sign it and post it off to them. I find it more official that way.

shina

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 09:30:51 pm »
I never email the document, i always print it out, sign it and post it off to them. I find it more official that way.
I would do but they asked if I could email it to them. When I next go I can take the doc in all properly signed but for now they can have something that tides them over.
Cheers

R.C Property

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 09:34:05 pm »
I would do but they asked if I could email it to them. When I next go I can take the doc in all properly signed but for now they can have something that tides them over.
Cheers

Oh right, just type your name and email it. With a note on the bottom of the last Page saying hard copy to follow or something like that.

shina

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 09:41:36 pm »
Cheers

Oh right, just type your name and email it. With a note on the bottom of the last Page saying hard copy to follow or something like that.
Will do, ta