This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevieg

cleaning spot f;low controller question.
« on: January 23, 2013, 07:37:38 pm »
I have one of the above,it has not worked for a long time but i had a bit of time and got it working!
However when not connected to the hose it runs the pump but not when connected.
It shows p5 on the readout and i have long since thrown any instructions away,any ideas?

NJWindowCleaning

Re: cleaning spot f;low controller question.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 10:11:06 pm »
Haven't used them for a couple years an extra bit of kit in which is not needed, as I use a rocker switch and a tap at end of hose as pump got a pressure switch connected to it.  ;D ;D

stevieg

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 07:40:34 am »
The only reason i want to use it is that it monitors the battery and stops working when the ampage gets too low and saves the battery life! But i know what you mean as i have got through loads of them and finally gave up using them.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 08:20:06 am »
I have one of the above,it has not worked for a long time but i had a bit of time and got it working!
However when not connected to the hose it runs the pump but not when connected.
It shows p5 on the readout and i have long since thrown any instructions away,any ideas?

When it shows PS on the readout this means the pumps pressure switch has activated. This usually means that the Calibration setting for the dead-end shut-off needs adjusting down. To do this press and hold the outer two buttons until CAL appears then the number that follows is the dead-setting. try reducing this by 10 and then prees the right hand enter button and the word SET will appear. See if this works.

stevieg

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 08:32:43 am »
Thanks Alex,i might be able to breathe new life into something that i have lost a little faith in!