This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

niceandclean

FAO Richard Clues
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:24:30 pm »
Hi Richard, took your advice and ordered the L5 from Wayfair, so thanks for that.
I have had a look at how you set it up on your You Tube video, looks very smart. Just wondered if you have done a list of parts that you need , i know somebody did on here, so not sure if it was you? Also where did you purchase the brackets and the bits for the flue, as i would like to do exactly the same.

:)

R.C Property

Re: FAO Richard Clues
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 05:19:54 pm »
no problem,

thanks, no i havent done a list of parts that i used but i can sort one out for you.
the metal brackets is just a metal strip that i brought and bent it to the shape of my van will put link in list and the flue i bult myself out of some small sheet aluminum from B&Q.

niceandclean

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 05:24:29 pm »
no problem,

thanks, no i havent done a list of parts that i used but i can sort one out for you.
the metal brackets is just a metal strip that i brought and bent it to the shape of my van will put link in list and the flue i bult myself out of some small sheet aluminum from B&Q.

Thanks Richard, appreciate it.

niceandclean

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 11:28:25 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to post that Richard, kind of you.

I have a local Tool Station and B&Q Warehouse, so will pop along tomorrow and see if I can get the parts!

From tank to pump to hose reel, is standard Hose, then Microbore on hose.

:)