This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

hilland

Re: End of the world tomorrow
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 11:02:18 am »
educate yourselves and listen to what David Icke has to say ; There are far more things happening in this world that are true and building up to ruin our lives and treat us as nothing more than slaves to the illuminati . If any you have not listened to what this very intelligent  man knows then you should watch his videos and open up your mind. start with his Terry Wogan  interview which should make you think twice about things and then watch his world wide videos , the sooner the world wakens up to what is happening in front of our eyes the more chance we will have to get rid of those faqmilies who are trying to manipulate the world

formb

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 11:25:46 am »
start with his Terry Wogan  interview

Is that the one where he claimed to be Jesus?

Whatever.

hilland

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 11:33:28 am »
start with his Terry Wogan  interview

Is that the one where he claimed to be Jesus?

Whatever.
actually no its not, when you cleaned your first window were you brilliant ?, any way he didnt say that Wogan did but thats a problem because people think thats all their is to David Icke, any way Soapy one day your brain might open up and maybe not cos thats what the illuminati want ,,,,

formb

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 11:39:57 am »
I have actually looked into David Icke's theories in the past, some of what he says is quite interesting in an amusing kind of way.

For you to say my brain is in some way closed is rather presumptuous, do I believe that we are not told everything and the media spoon feed us what we want to hear, absolutely.  Do I believe that the planet is run by lizard-headed-shape-shifting-aliens........

hilland

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 11:47:28 am »
I have actually looked into David Icke's theories in the past, some of what he says is quite interesting in an amusing kind of way.

For you to say my brain is in some way closed is rather presumptuous, do I believe that we are not told everything and the media spoon feed us what we want to hear, absolutely.  Do I believe that the planet is run by lizard-headed-shape-shifting-aliens........
well do you

formb

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2012, 12:01:55 pm »
well do you

..... lets just say it is going to take more than the circumstantial evidence that Icke offers to make me believe.

Oh and by the way I was born the greatest window cleaner who ever lived   ;).  

hilland

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2012, 02:13:46 pm »
well do you

..... lets just say it is going to take more than the circumstantial evidence that Icke offers to make me believe.

Oh and by the way I was born the greatest window cleaner who ever lived   ;).  
second best maybe , all the best