This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

concept

WCP
« on: December 16, 2012, 01:06:38 pm »
OK, its doing my head in now, weekly I have to uninstall and reinstall, and today I cant even get on their website to download it!!!

Can anyone confirm if they can access the site please?

Not what you need when youre stuck in bed with novo virus  >:(

Nathanael Jones

Re: WCP
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 01:08:38 pm »
Their site isn't working for me either,...

concept

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 01:14:12 pm »
Their site isn't working for me either,...

I despise the day I ever invested in this software, strong words, but I really do. Fed up being left high and dry and unable to access MY information on a system I paid for.

Very volatile and unreliable.

Smart Carpet

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 01:17:53 pm »
I've never had a serious problem with it (thankfully!)

Have you tried emailing Ian or brad?

Smart Carpet

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 01:21:44 pm »
PS.. Site is working for me...¿

concept

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 01:23:02 pm »
Just got in now.

I have had so many issues over the years with this system, I really am going to have to try something else.

ANyway, sorted for now, so back to die quietly in bed again, and the wife can do the sheets for 2moro.

Smart Carpet

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 01:29:04 pm »
I admit the price of wcp made it seem like it would deliver so much, and with the promise of updates and more functionality it was appealing. Still, £150 wasn't a huge investment, and the programming still serves me well.

I have thought about cleaners mate, as it looks pretty good, but for now I think I'll stick to wcp until it stops working. (Which reminds me, I must update my backup of hard copies!)

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 05:43:02 pm »
I would love to buy them out so I could have this developed more and remove some of the unneeded restrictions
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

concept

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 05:50:00 pm »
There's nothing to buy out is there?!

Michael Peterson

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 06:05:11 pm »
aworka is really very very good

wightsurf

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 06:06:50 pm »
You would havea lot of trouble with it now Ian. Windows have done away with sync and with a windows phone i boughtrunning 7.5 it would not run the lite version .
So for those like me that use WCP lite it was a waste of money.

This is why i have looked so hard at the Android Market.And i believe this is the way ahead.

concept

Smart Carpet

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 06:11:52 pm »
You would havea lot of trouble with it now Ian. Windows have done away with sync and with a windows phone i boughtrunning 7.5 it would not run the lite version .

This is why i have looked so hard at the Android Market.And i believe this is the way ahead.

I have a separate PDA that runs WM5.0 for WCP lite, but tbh I havent used it for a while, I tend to just print out what I need now.

wightsurf

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 06:15:59 pm »
New data from IDC says Android owned 75 percent of the smartphone market in the third quarter of 2012. Apple was a distant second with 14.9 percent of the market.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/android-market-share-2012-11#ixzz2FEwjZAEI

Smart Carpet

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 06:45:21 pm »

I have a separate PDA that runs WM5.0 for WCP lite, but tbh I havent used it for a while, I tend to just print out what I need now.

I suppose as a temporary solution you could upload your PDF WCP worksheets to google drive/or just to your phone and view them that way.  I know you cannot edit them, but at least you have a copy of job details, day total, customer details and notes, price and last cleaned dates etc.

wightsurf

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 07:26:13 pm »
Thanks , J WFP

im getting by for now but looking at the future .

Steve Sed

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 08:03:34 pm »
I just started using Aworka. Love it.

concept

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 08:19:53 pm »
Can I use my window cleaner pro on iPad.?

I'll have one of whatever you're drinking!