This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PAUL ERITH

Rain Guarantee slips ?
« on: December 16, 2012, 08:33:39 am »
Has anyone got a rain guarantee slip that you put threw the door after doing the windows in the rain that i could have a look at.

my email is paul@erithwc.co.uk

Thanks Paul

Window Washers

Re: Rain Guarantee slips ?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 10:06:06 am »
Has anyone got a rain guarantee slip that you put threw the door after doing the windows in the rain that i could have a look at.

my email is paul@erithwc.co.uk

Thanks Paul
Just add on your invoices: if at all there are any problems please call and we will return to fix it straight away
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ascjim

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:13:02 pm »
I clean in most raining conditions on domestic, apart from really bad downpours. They are clean when I leave and if rain lands on the window after, its not my problem.

Commercial I turn up in any condition, thunder, snow, tornado :)

It's all about confidence. You know what you are doing because you are a experienced professional, let them see that.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 01:56:03 pm »
Just put it in your regular slips , most people are out and might not even know it rained no point reminding them that it rained so they can look for a problem

PAUL ERITH

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 03:51:23 pm »
Thanks for the replys i was thinking about getting some done i think ian lancaster uses them or used to  :)

spent the day on the laptop updating my leaflets & site readly for the new year nearly done the home page  ;D ;D

Thanks Paul

Paul T

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 06:44:27 pm »
E mailed you a copy of what I say on leaflets
Regards
Paul

PAUL ERITH

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 06:51:20 pm »
E mailed you a copy of what I say on leaflets
Regards