Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slumpy dog out of action.
« on: December 16, 2012, 03:40:09 am »
Sorry I have not been around to be a pain  or thorn in the side of some. But I have been in hospital for a week. After my fall in mid year I have now had a thing call diabetic burn out which this fall and all the crap that followed really pulled me down.So my Doctor has book me off till next year. I am missing the glass already. ( must be nuts) I just want  to tell all the chap who don`t like me I will be back and all of those who do enjoy my nonsense thanks for reading this and I and my better half Wish all of you Chaps (fella and  guys for my critics) and ladies a Very merry Christmas and may prosperous new year. I think I will slip back to bed now my wife has ban me from CIU for 2 weeks at least.

Steve Sed

Re: Slumpy dog out of action.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 03:41:35 am »
Good luck fellow insomniac and have a restful Christmas.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 03:53:38 am »
 Mate I am trying ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 09:40:18 am »
Hope you're soon well and back on the glass, James  ;).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 10:02:04 am »
Sorry to hear that your not well mate, Hope your back fighting fit soon slumpy and can continue to get on my case very soon, I have loads of polls and advanced stuff for your challenging when your better ;D

Have a good rest up and a good Christmas

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 10:11:19 am »
Ian I am chair leader of the fan club.

god help me  :o
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

DeLuce

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 06:46:55 pm »
Sorry to hear you're still not so well. I hope the hospital gets you sorted out so you're raring to go all out in the new year Slumpy.  ;D I hope you get your mojo back

Richard60

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 09:36:36 pm »
keep your chin up .
hope things get better
have a good christmas both
from tacky n family

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 10:01:21 am »
good to hear you are resting as best you can, take it easy and recharge have a good Christmas/ new year. Looking forward to 2013
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology