This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R.C Property

Re: Kampa Heater for Nick Thompson
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 05:58:07 pm »
I would say it is the rate of flow not the pressure that makes the difference.

What system are you using Richard?

I built my own system from scratch. Built my own controllers, they controls the motor on the pump not the psi,unlike the digital controllers do.

I'm confused? Are you saying that the flow rate on the varistream is actualy controling the pressure not the speed of the motor?
They control the voltage to the pump, my controller doesn't control the voltage like most do, as a result of this, the pump will keep the same flow no matter how high you use your pole.

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 07:36:43 pm »
I have a few video tours of my van, haven't got an upto date video yet.

I've just looked at your videos. Very good Richard. You should make some more. I used your idea of the controller for my mobile case.

R.C Property

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 07:39:54 pm »
I have a few video tours of my van, haven't got an upto date video yet.

I've just looked at your videos. Very good Richard. You should make some more. I used your idea of the controller for my mobile case.
You found them on YouTube then. Thanks. Yer they are good for that sort of thing to!

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 07:50:06 pm »
YouTube link please!  :)
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2012, 08:35:38 pm »
Thanks Richard!

A well thought out and tidy set up. I love the professional plumbing. I too used to reconfigure my brushes so that the jets sat on top of the stock, Jeff Brimble style.

Nick

Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

R.C Property

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 09:12:05 pm »
Thanks Richard!

A well thought out and tidy set up. I love the professional plumbing. I too used to reconfigure my brushes so that the jets sat on top of the stock, Jeff Brimble style.

Nick

Yer took about a week from buying the van to get it to that stage. Yer I like the jets at the top, especially when you are cleaning 4th floor windows you don't need to lift brush off glass!