Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Nice little gutter job today whilst it rained.
« on: December 15, 2012, 04:38:04 pm »
Got the back to go do tomorrow.

supernova77

Re: Nice little gutter job today whilst it rained.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 04:46:25 pm »
Cool - How much did you charge for it?

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 04:57:07 pm »
Cool - How much did you charge for it?

Well, Ive got the windows to do tomorrow and we cleared the gutters out a couple weeks ago so the job for everything will prob be about £120.00 ish.

Ive got the whole unit to wash down at some point aswell, prob do it next month when windows are due again.

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 05:04:29 pm »
Blank out the name and number,there might just be a blind spy around to rob your job off you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 05:08:20 pm »
Blank out the name and number,there might just be a blind spy around to rob your job off you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

def do as he said

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 05:09:40 pm »

No chance of that. Ive worked for the owner since I setup my company 9 years and also clean the windows at his house so that will not be an issue.

He hasnt even asked for a quote for any work I do as he trusts me with my prices for everything  ;)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 05:20:02 pm »

No chance of that. Ive worked for the owner since I setup my company 9 years and also clean the windows at his house so that will not be an issue.

He hasnt even asked for a quote for any work I do as he trusts me with my prices for everything  ;)

£120 IS VERY CHEAP JAMES FOR ALL THAT WORK MATE.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

p1w1

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 05:22:17 pm »

fair enough mate

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »

Do you reckon? Only about 2 and a half hours work tho mind?!

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 05:51:53 pm »

Do you reckon? Only about 2 and a half hours work tho mind?!

Fair enough then.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Window Washers

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 10:11:24 pm »

theres hardly any work there max 1.5 hours
*Edited ( just see its taken you 2.5 hours, sorry)
Why did it take so long, did you use a gutter vac ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 10:55:42 am »
No gutter vac Ian, good old ladder came off the roof rack  ;)
Both sides of gutters were clogged right up with c**p aswell.

Its double the work as to whats in the picture as there is the same around the back of the building.

Hour to clean out, hour to clean and half hour on windows cant be bad  :)