This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R.C Property

Re: Fogwash/hotwash equivalent?
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 04:38:26 pm »
Hi Try Reach 2 Clean for heaters.

www.reach2cleanonline.co.uk

mate was going to go with one of them, company never phone him back, very poor customer service, plus you can buy the same suff they use for a fraction of the cost they charge for it, and thats without fitting it!

for example the REACH 2 CLEAN™ FLAMING HOT HEATER is £169 and you can buy the identical one else where for £95 with free P&P

the REACH 2 CLEAN™ FLAMING HOT HEATER FLUE KIT is £79.99, buy the identical one for £46.20 from other place

REACH 2 CLEAN™ FLAMING HOT HEATER 6KG REFILLABLE LPG TANK £139.99 other price:- £114.00

REACH 2 CLEAN™ FLAMING HOT HEATER REFILLABLE LPG TANK FILLING KIT £89.99 other place £74.91

reach to clean:- £505.97
other places :- £330.11
saving :- £175.86 put antoher £17 to that and you can get a clx2

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 04:43:14 pm »
I mean the heater looks brilliant, and I'm sure that it uses more or less the same innards as the fogwash, but a timer on it, regulations or not, is just not going to work.

R.C Property

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 04:48:33 pm »
I mean the heater looks brilliant, and I'm sure that it uses more or less the same innards as the fogwash, but a timer on it, regulations or not, is just not going to work.

i have a L5 that has a 20 min timer on it, and it is no problem, i never leave it on for that long anyway, plus all you need to do is turn the flow of for a second until the heater turns of and start it up again and away you go.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 05:41:48 pm »

i have a L5 that has a 20 min timer on it, and it is no problem, i never leave it on for that long anyway, plus all you need to do is turn the flow of for a second until the heater turns of and start it up again and away you go.

So technically speaking, any time you turn off the flow the timer resets it self? Or only after that 20 minutes? So there isn't a button to press or anything like that. If so, that's not that bad, since I use a trigger anyway.

R.C Property

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 05:46:59 pm »

So technically speaking, any time you turn off the flow the timer resets it self?

So there isn't a button to press or anything like that. If so, that's not that bad, since I use a trigger anyway.

yer thats right,  no there is no reset button that you have to press. i have a tap fitted onto my poles and just use that to turn it on and off, had just over an hour cleaning a conservatory roof with it and it never cut out, only when i turned water off to move to another section. turned tap and away i went again.

paul saunders

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 08:17:30 pm »

Are you sure you only have to turn the flow off for a couple of seconds? On your YouTube video, the first time you turned the tap off it took about 30 seconds for the heater to turn off!!
Was that because of the pressure setting on the varistream?
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

R.C Property

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 08:23:31 pm »

Are you sure you only have to turn the flow off for a couple of seconds? On your YouTube video, the first time you turned the tap off it took about 30 seconds for the heater to turn off!!
Was that because of the pressure setting on the varistream?

Well it's a little longer than a few seconds maybe about 10. I don't use any digital controllers on my system as I don't want the power of the pump controlled at the same time as the flow, so I use my own dial controllers that keep the power of the pump the same and just controls the speed of the pump. In the video I only just set it up and it runs a lot better now after working and playing about with things.