This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easycleaner

Re: do you remember when my van and new hot system got stolen in 2010?
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »
At last some informed info. Well said Ladders.
My cousin had his trailer system nicked and pure freedom checked the dna they put on systems and van these days and got it back for him.
The coppers did bu==er all.
Good result Ronnie and Pure Freedom.
Mart.

ladders no more

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »
My cousin had his trailer system nicked and pure freedom checked the dna they put on systems and van these days and got it back for him.
Mart.
was it the post I mentioned on a earler comment,

CleanClear

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2012, 11:22:15 pm »
Mart.

Hi Easycleaner, i'm confused. What was the 'informed info' that 'Ladders' gave us, just incase i missed it? Because from where i'm sitting and both your back posts i've read it appears to me that you are both mouthpieces for 'PureFreedom' and their DNA system to recover stolen 'systems'. I wouldn't scream about the DNA system success just yet as he hasn't got it back, the Police are unsure of ownership issues. So what are you saying ...good result for?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

ronnie paton

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 04:45:11 pm »
Clean clear what the hell are you sniffing??
It's clear has day who the owner is pure freedoms DNA has worked and it seems you just want to be negative when there is only a positive to be made.
Some people just like to disagree or argue no matter what ::)

trevor perry

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 10:50:41 pm »
Clean clear what the hell are you sniffing??
It's clear has day who the owner is pure freedoms DNA has worked and it seems you just want to be negative when there is only a positive to be made.
Some people just like to disagree or argue no matter what ::)
oh no they dont  ;D 
 glad to hear you are getting this back ronnie, lets hope they can find who took it in the first place
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

simon w

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2012, 09:09:12 pm »
Hi Ronnie

Yes I remember when your van was stolen, you were PF next customer for the fitting of a hot system after mine, I had a bit of a longer journey than you Bristol  :(  2010 was VERY cold and my trip up to Grimsby with my van was tough as we were in the middle of some extreme weather. I have now had my system for two winters and it's all bought and paid for  :) At the time I was sorry to hear your van was stolen before you had chance to use it, but happy to hear it's been found. Not sure whether your planning to have your hot system put into a van or sold? but if you want a heads up on how the 9KW system performs, send me a message and we can have a chat about it over the phone

Simon

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 01:15:58 am »
nope not fact!!! it stolen goods simple it may have been bought in good faith but it was reported stolen!!

i will get it back has it is my stolen equipment and that is the fact.

Agreed - unless the insurance company paid you out for it. If so then it belongs to them.
yup your bang on the money , quite funny how ronnies never said if hes been payed out on it ?? maybe he was going to try and keep it after being payed out on it ??? makeing him no better then the people that nicked it off him ! ;D

Ben wood

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2012, 09:46:54 am »
I'm pretty sure in the the first post when it was nicked they paid out for the van but not the system