This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

roundbuilder

Re: with my end of year update video near, answer me this
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2012, 10:20:19 pm »
To be fair rouge it was prob due to me being an argumentitive arse while losing on online poker at the same time asking him questions prob not best on an open forum but fair play to lee he did post them and show me up proving hes method of being double me with the same amount of vans which i can easy work out how its done now with hes price structure and also he shut me up(1 of the few to do so on here lol).

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2012, 10:43:06 pm »
matt, why do you have a problem with someone polishing his ego?( if thats the case.)
You have more vans than lee, we know that, so does lee's turnover upset you?
He seems to get the best out of his van's.
Does he undercut you?

paul13

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2012, 10:58:14 pm »
Matt why does your profile say your a 22 year old female?
are you a female?
to be honest think you are being a bit unfair digging him up
on a forum when you both work in the same area why?
even if there is a few white lies  flying about who's it hurting. :P

Dani J

« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2012, 11:05:23 pm »
Now don’t fight please boys, if it’s a matter of who has the most vans, I think DAVE  and ME  have the most  ;D ;D ;D

Tony Edwards

« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2012, 11:07:29 pm »
Lee

I think you have a jealous stalker !!

Window Washers

« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2012, 11:10:06 pm »
Now don’t fight please boys, if it’s a matter of who has the most vans, I think DAVE  and ME  have the most  ;D ;D ;D
its all about profit sod the vans thats vanity
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2012, 11:10:50 pm »
who's matt?

Dani J

« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2012, 11:11:05 pm »
Lee

Not half  ;D

There are loads on here that are jealous of him, its a shame because it puts him off to put out informative posts in future.

By the Lee can ask how old are you ?

paul13

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2012, 11:13:43 pm »

Window Washers

« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2012, 09:51:21 am »
Not at all,like someone said earlier it does look a lot when there all side by side,it does look a lot of poles though it's not as you say,I'm not having a dig just curious and good luck to you as I too am quite local yet interested as your flyer came through my door a week or so ago,very impressed.
;D
That is the ideal amount for 4 people. I know one man bands with that many! where are you slash
Dazmond has more.  ;D

;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

roundbuilder

« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2012, 12:59:31 pm »
So the end is near and I will soon be updating from the video I posted back in  feb, I cant believe its been that long.

I will soon be revealing how many customers I got and analysing the process.

I want to prove my method far out performs canvassing companies in terms of cost per customer, retention rate and so on.

We havnt delivered any leaflets for some weeks now and we still got 14 new houses this week so I will leave it till the last few days to give the most up to date results.

I spent £20,000 on marketing this year. lets see what return on turnover that has achieved!

Finally to my question. For those that have ever paid a canvasser, what rate did you pay? 1,2,3 times the clean rate.

Im going to reveal how I paid less than £10 per customer!

From my working out with your 50/50 split of 6/12 weekly and your prices with the info you have helped and given,
you need averagly 30 jobs done per day per van. The median frequency with you 50/50 split between 6/12 weekly would be 8 so 40 working days of work as an average to get every customer done once. 60 jobs x 40 days =2400 jobs there abouts. Times your 2400 jobs by £10 and it is exactly £24000 spent. which i think is good going compared to a canvassing company who would charge more £20 a customer.
I believe you have that many customers but 2400 customers solely from leaflets i still dont believe. i reckon you must have used canvassers or some sort of customer generating/making scheme
Lee am i finaly right with workings out??? Or am i at least close.
Although i still think you would have a far less of a headache at 4 weekly needing only 1200 customers.

Cheers.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2012, 03:10:35 pm »
is that the time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P

Lee Pryor

« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2012, 04:21:38 pm »
Lee

Not half  ;D

There are loads on here that are jealous of him, its a shame because it puts him off to put out informative posts in future.

I am 31. I will be 32 on tue at which time im spending the afternoon in hospital having the latest test done to find out what wrong with me(dont ask) this time its the endoscope down the throat into the stomach. Yay happy birthday to me!

Mick to be honest im washed out right now trying to work our how to explain. All I can really say is we do do that much, we have built 99% from leaflets over nearly 10 years. Obviously you get jobs on the job and recomended and so on. I have canvassed over the years and am very good I just dont like it, so not much. I have never used a canvassing company and probaly never will.

I just dont know what else to say.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

supernova77

« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2012, 05:02:27 pm »
Lee,

It might have been mentioned within this thread but I might have missed it...

What's your yearly turnover?

Andy

Dani J

« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2012, 05:29:34 pm »
Lee

Not half  ;D

I am 31. I will be 32 on tue at which time im spending the afternoon in hospital having the latest test done to find out what wrong with me(dont ask) this time its the endoscope down the throat into the stomach. Yay happy birthday to me!

Mick to be honest im washed out right now trying to work our how to explain. All I can really say is we do do that much, we have built 99% from leaflets over nearly 10 years. Obviously you get jobs on the job and recomended and so on. I have canvassed over the years and am very good I just dont like it, so not much. I have never used a canvassing company and probaly never will.

I just dont know what else to say.

Well done Lee, you have done well for 32. i wish you all the best mate.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2012, 09:17:46 pm »
Lee,

It might have been mentioned within this thread but I might have missed it...

What's your yearly turnover?

Andy

hard to be exact, this year will be about 250 hoping to add 70ish next year

supernova77

« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2012, 11:59:46 pm »
Do you add VAT to your prices, or take the hit yourself?

Andy

Lee Pryor

« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2012, 12:34:15 pm »

Andy

A bit of both. I dont want to charge a customer pounds and pence, it looks silly for domestic window cleaning. When we went vat registered I increased our prices a pound or to to compensate.

Dani J

« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2012, 01:37:08 pm »

Andy

A bit of both. I dont want to charge a customer pounds and pence, it looks silly for domestic window cleaning. When we went vat registered I increased our prices a pound or to to compensate.

You should add to your leaflet or tell your customers that your prices are including V.A.T. will get a much better responce from your customers, You know what i mean  ;)

Crystal-clear

« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2012, 01:43:58 pm »
10 page topic ;)