This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Re: with my end of year update video near, answer me this
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2012, 06:10:51 pm »
where do you advertise to find such hard working people i heard u train them up too?

richywilts

« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2012, 06:16:54 pm »
having spoken to lee i know his men do approx 500 a day in two man team so 2 vans x £500 is £1000 a day x 22 days is £22000 a month

must be nice and compact work to do 500 a day
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Rogue Trader

« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2012, 07:30:10 pm »
but according to one of his men who i spoke to last week he only has 3 men, 2 in 1 van and 1 in another.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2012, 08:09:45 pm »
where do you advertise to find such hard working people i heard u train them up too?

might not be so topic related but this question i feel is a good one!,getting workers to hard as hard as that is bloody amazing. where do you find em surley not gumtree or direct gv?

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2012, 08:20:37 pm »
Can i ask who is bothered if lee has 3,4,5,6,7,8 or a hundred men working for him? I am not bothered in the slightest.
His posts are informative and helpful.
Why get on his case?
Is it a my cars better than your car sort of thing?
Come on.
We all know lee is going to have 10 vans minimum in the next 5 years.
Hat off too you lee.

Dani J

« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2012, 08:34:04 pm »
Can i ask who is bothered if lee has 3,4,5,6,7,8 or a hundred men working for him? I am not bothered in the slightest.
Why get on his case?
Come on.
Hat off too you lee.

Well said  :)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2012, 08:47:36 pm »
I really dont care who you speak to matt. I also dont care what you think of my business or its turnover. And the more you dig me on here the more of a twat your making yourself look.

I wonder how many times you think you can call me a lier in a public place before you upset me. Tell you what why dont you go run your business and I will just do the same. I really wouldnt call me a lier for a third time mate.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2012, 08:50:59 pm »
Hi Lee,
On your leaflet you have four vans and why all the poles when you only have four staff or am I missing something ???

So you think 1x27 2x18 a spare 22 and a 40 to share is to much for each van? I dont

paul13

« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2012, 08:57:23 pm »
Why get on his case?
Come on.
Hat off too you lee.

+ 1

Slash

« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2012, 09:04:51 pm »
Not at all,like someone said earlier it does look a lot when there all side by side,it does look a lot of poles though it's not as you say,I'm not having a dig just curious and good luck to you as I too am quite local yet interested as your flyer came through my door a week or so ago,very impressed.

p1w1

« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2012, 09:10:17 pm »
Not at all,like someone said earlier it does look a lot when there all side by side,it does look a lot of poles though it's not as you say,I'm not having a dig just curious and good luck to you as I too am quite local yet interested as your flyer came through my door a week or so ago,very impressed.
post up the flyer

Lee Pryor

« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2012, 09:10:32 pm »

That is the ideal amount for 4 people. I know one man bands with that many! where are you slash

Lee Pryor

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »
post up the flyer

I would rather he didnt thanks

Steve Sed

« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2012, 09:18:35 pm »

That is the ideal amount for 4 people. I know one man bands with that many! where are you slash
Dazmond has more.  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2012, 09:21:39 pm »
there we go then,  ;D

Slash

« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2012, 09:25:54 pm »
I just carry two as one might snap and a 65 footer as when needed,I'm in Leatherhead so not far. I know Matt and find his threads helpful as I do with yours and you both are an insperation for a one man band like me.
I hope that in the near future I can be  successful like you both.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2012, 09:35:09 pm »

might not be so topic related but this question i feel is a good one!,getting workers to hard as hard as that is bloody amazing. where do you find em surley not gumtree or direct gv?

Lee Pryor

« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2012, 09:37:28 pm »
Job centre. Ive had my problem but generally Im good at picking the right people.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2012, 09:42:30 pm »
I just carry two as one might snap and a 65 footer as when needed,I'm in Leatherhead so not far. I know Matt and find his threads helpful as I do with yours and you both are an insperation for a one man band like me.
I hope that in the near future I can be  successful like you both.

Nice area, its as far out as we go. You will achieve what ever you want to if you want to enough

Rogue Trader

« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2012, 10:13:18 pm »
i have been nothing but poite to you up to now Lee , all i have done is question your internet/forum claims as the way that you post you clearly want everyone to think you are running a multinational business, You obviously like your ego polished hence your posts on here. But your posts back to me have been filled with anger and the last one seems threatening!! What exactly do you intend to do if i call you a lier again? You clearly posted your figures and you want all of CIU to know your turnover , good for you if that makes you feel good. I have local knowledge that your setup doesnt match your claims on here. I agree and i have stated that Lee does indeed post informative and inspiring posts and a lot of the CIU members are inspired by him , that is all good , though I try to bring some local knowledge and reality into the world of internet forums and Lee seems to get nasty , what exactly do you propose to do to me if i call you a lier for the third time Lee?