Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brynley

Re: the bad payer register
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 09:36:35 pm »
i don't usually have too many problems collecting what is owed to me, i usually just write further action will be taken, i have been known to knock at 6am for my money.

my biggest problem is women, i have been done 3 times over the years, a few others have tried it, 1 bloke who had camera's alround his house and 1 company did me for nearly £700 when they went bust.

i take it very personally when people try not to pay me.   

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 11:58:14 pm »
Great idea! I had this idea a few months ago. I also posted the idea on this forum but in the carpet cleaning section. Wasn't just for bad payers, it was also for annoying customers in every which way. Almost like a "customer review" website for tradesmen.

I could actually create a site like this.

Would anyone be up for sharing thier bad customers? When I asked on the carpet cleaning section they weren'ttoo keen...

Tony

PoleKing

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 09:40:49 pm »
Cant remember the site but at Jackson's Building Centre in Grantham there is a flyer for bad payers.
Always go on your gut.
And say you need paying before clean proceeds.
You don't actually need to take the payment-their reaction will be enough for you to guage if they're out to screw you.
I've had 5 in 9 years-funnily enough I had a bad feeling with each one but chose to ignore it!

www.laneswindowcleaning.com
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 12:28:23 pm »
5 valley view close,colchester, 10 gainsborough road,ipswich

:o  :o  :o

I dumped her over a year ago!!!!  :o ....never in, i would do fronts only and charge a fiver (which she was happy with) but she would never bloody well send a cheque still owes me £5. I hope you gave number 6 a wide birth they still owe me a tenner! also dumped over a year ago. we are talking gainsborough rd near the park in town?
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

robertphil

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 03:26:21 pm »

I dumped her over a year ago!!!!  :o ....never in, i would do fronts only and charge a fiver (which she was happy with) but she would never bloody well send a cheque still owes me £5. I hope you gave number 6 a wide birth they still owe me a tenner! also dumped over a year ago. we are talking gainsborough rd near the park in town?
10 gainsborough (by the park,yes)-pretty bird,young kids?ungrateful badpayin beggar , AND i was doin the high 2nd floor side window on a near vertical ladder . i was chargin £17,bargain,what were u Dan? that partof town should be higher  pricethan anywhere else cos theyre big n high . i only do three houses on gainsboro rd now and my lot hate evry one .We oft wonder who to god is doin the bighouses round there-is it you Dan? hats off to you cos its not easy .
  iv made a mental note to avoid no.6  .  

While im at it let me add another few proper bad eggs who ignore all reminders ,false promises etc
  IPSWICH- 87 Shakespeare ,73+75 Macaulay,28 Sturdee,15 Burns,11greenspire ,47Aster,  
COLCHESTER-9 barbel,7Dahlia,44Penrice,6James,  That reminds me i should report 9 barbel her 2 dogs are living outside in truly foul conditions              

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 04:09:20 pm »

10 gainsborough (by the park,yes)-pretty bird,young kids?ungrateful badpayin beggar , AND i was doin the high 2nd floor side window on a near vertical ladder . i was chargin £17,bargain,what were u Dan? that partof town should be higher  pricethan anywhere else cos theyre big n high . i only do three houses on gainsboro rd now and my lot hate evry one .We oft wonder who to god is doin the bighouses round there-is it you Dan? hats off to you cos its not easy .
  iv made a mental note to avoid no.6  .  

While im at it let me add another few proper bad eggs who ignore all reminders ,false promises etc
  IPSWICH- 87 Shakespeare ,73+75 Macaulay,28 Sturdee,15 Burns,11greenspire ,47Aster,  
COLCHESTER-9 barbel,7Dahlia,44Penrice,6James,  That reminds me i should report 9 barbel her 2 dogs are living outside in truly foul conditions              

thats her bobby short blonde hair, drives an AUDI last time i noticed. you forgot to mention not tripping over the kids bikes as you go through her side gate/lean-to/shed affair. I was way underpriced on that work, but wasnt so bad wfp. I only do about 6 houses there.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 04:11:07 pm »

Better paint their lintels red in case anyone else gets caught  :)

lamb and bitter greens for tea tonight is it paul?  ;D

robertphil

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 10:14:59 pm »
16 goldfinch cl, colchester .    this old pro tried hard to lure me in,but alarm bells sounded when she told me the last windie never called back to collect his money (a year ago) , on arrival turns out  theres a big dirty conny that wants doing included in the price. "YEH right" - as i hurried away to my van shes behind me,tapping on the van window, cmon you can do the house only,i will let you inside the conny,1 off for now.  "Yeh right ,,,,,laterrrrr  "

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 08:03:14 pm »
Heres one to avoid Bobby as you might get collared as its round the corner from Gainsborough rd......14 North close   she agreed to 8 wkly clean I didnt load the price on 1st clean so was there just over an hour for £20 not great as flat out with wfp but took the bullet.

Any how 2nd clean...."oh they dont need doing yet" i said 8 wkly is the min frequency she starts waffling, I instantly realised she was a messer so I hung up on her....that felt good.

robertphil

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:23 pm »
Heres one to avoid Bobby as you might get collared as its round the corner from Gainsborough rd......14 North close   she agreed to 8 wkly clean I didnt load the price on 1st clean so was there just over an hour for £20 not great as flat out with wfp but took the bullet.

Any how 2nd clean...."oh they dont need doing yet" i said 8 wkly is the min frequency she starts waffling, I instantly realised she was a messer so I hung up on her....that felt good.
good on you Dan,she sounds like an old pro . pity you didnt get in with an uggerly comment before hanging up to bruise her ego for ages after .must remember if she rings me,to say,is that number14?the uggerly buggar !no way laydee 
That part of town is all big houses and hard work isnt it. i might pull the plug on working in that area in 2013 as i foresee grief  there in my crystal ball . Who is doing the bulk of the houses up that way? i saw hi-top and that lad in the black mondeo  couple o times  just wondering

robertphil

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 03:27:11 pm »
22 pintail, ipswich.    a real nut too, dont get drawn into turning his mattress over either  (£1 per each 1/4 turn )

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2012, 05:23:28 pm »
22 pintail, ipswich.    a real nut too, dont get drawn into turning his mattress over either  (£1 per each 1/4 turn )

THIS SOUNDS GROSS  :-X  :-X  :-X