This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nick 1974

Hard water Doh!
« on: October 02, 2012, 10:30:58 pm »
Evening all,

First of all an apology, ive been away to the shetland isles lol and so I never replied to everyone on my first post I made but Thankyou to all those that replied, I have no intention of undercutting any new customers I make and realise it helps no one in the end :-)

New query - I have 2 large water bowsers and a DI system (single canister with resin along with water pump and battery all in my trailor) however reading a few threads I am maybe thinking I have the wrong WFP system as I live in hard water area according to Anglian water - my TDS meter reading from tap is around 350 can that be right? When I test fresh from the DI system it is pure 00 but is it going to cost me a lot more in the long term on DI than RO? My work is mixed so it won't be just window cleaning but is an extra service for Northampton areas I.e it won't be constant work etc
Any feedback or thoughts welcome as always and I promise I will respond this time.
Cheers
Nick

Banbury Window Cleaning

Re: Hard water Doh!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:05:50 am »
you will spank thru resin with a tds of 350 mate
how much water do you need to produce a day?
In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment."

Nick 1974

Re: Hard water Doh!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 08:51:04 am »
Not sure say three typical size houses worth?