This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Varistream Problems
« on: October 01, 2012, 04:45:11 pm »
My pump controller keps shutting out with the 'u' sign on display saying the battery is out of charge but this is after one hour of working or less
It seems that when the system is upto pressure and the varistream should cut the pump out and log 'p' it gets confused and flashes low voltage and then shuts down with the u?

Anyone come accross this before its only ten months old...
i threw a battery away already and this one is new as i suspected the battery first

Dean Taberner

Re: Varistream Problems
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 04:55:26 pm »
I have come across it before mate and it was the battery,

When it happens again if you have a split relay start the engine on your van and if the U goes off then it is something to do with the split relay/battery.

Does a L sign flash up before the U?

Cheers,

Dean.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

gto

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 04:58:08 pm »
when the pressure is building in your hose there is a larger load on the pump drawing more power from the battery.
so if your battery is getting low then the varistream will show this, before it has got to its max pressure setting.

Paul T

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 02:33:38 am »
battery not fully charged

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:38:45 pm »
I have come across it before mate and it was the battery,

When it happens again if you have a split relay start the engine on your van and if the U goes off then it is something to do with the split relay/battery.

Does a L sign flash up before the U?

Cheers,

Dean.
hi dean yeh . I don't have relay I use an automatic charger at night so wonder if this has had it's day?? Need to try a different charger and see what happens maybe