This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

4S Cleaning

Trads what do you wear on yer..
« on: September 30, 2012, 08:52:15 pm »
feet when cleaning , I did 8 hrs in trainers yesterday & my feet were fecked , out today for two hrs with timberland boots on felt better  ;D

stuart mc

Re: Trads what do you wear on yer..
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:54:32 pm »
pair of army pro boots

robertphil

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:36:51 pm »
yesterday after searching high n low for a grippy shoe ,i bought a pair of leather BRICKERS shoes. only 12.99 in Jonathan James shop ,the soles have a grippy rubber , though iv not actually tried them.  i want them to grip on wet or icey rungs .
  iv since found these shoes on Ebay for £10.00 .

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 09:40:51 pm »
yesterday after searching high n low for a grippy shoe ,i bought a pair of leather BRICKERS shoes. only 12.99 in Jonathan James shop ,the soles have a grippy rubber , though iv not actually tried them.  i want them to grip on wet or icey rungs .

Have you slept since Bobby?  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

robertphil

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 09:52:27 pm »

its funny you say that Dan as i hardly slept a wink last night.  but NOT down to the shoes, i was awake as i had set up a webcam trap to catch somebody who has been breaking into my van on Satday nights , unfortunately they didnt come last night .

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 09:59:18 pm »

its funny you say that Dan as i hardly slept a wink last night.  but NOT down to the shoes, i was awake as i had set up a webcam trap to catch somebody who has been breaking into my van on Satday nights , unfortunately they didnt come last night .

what are they doing that for? is it the worker looking for work sheets? or someone raiding for change or something?

robertphil

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 10:18:37 pm »

what are they doing that for? is it the worker looking for work sheets? or someone raiding for change or something?
its happened several  times now . i know its the same person cos they often remove the fuse box cover and plastic  covers under the dash. Usually take any loose change although i leave non now theres sometimes forgotten coppers in a doorpocket .   im determined to find out who it is which is where the webcam comes in,plus iv marked a few coins so when the trap is sprung i have some evidence . 

gavinb

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 10:21:27 pm »
Nike air max 95's I can wear them 24/7 without a problem .

wightsurf

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 10:45:26 pm »
Flip Flops  ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 12:29:20 am »
I wear Reebok Classic, naturellement. 
I can't wear boots, they play havoc on my electronic tag.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

EandM

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 08:43:09 am »
Karrimor walking / trainer shoes.

Discovered by accident but very comfortable, waterproof, breathable and supportive and only about £25.

Fin Clearview

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 09:11:11 am »

Discovered by accident but very comfortable, waterproof, breathable and supportive and only about £25.

Where do you get these for £25? Ive tried my local sport shop but they only sell the non waterproof ones priced around £15.

EandM

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 09:45:43 am »

Where do you get these for £25? Ive tried my local sport shop but they only sell the non waterproof ones priced around £15.

Sports Direct.com

Fin Clearview

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 10:00:29 am »

Sports Direct.com

cheers just got myself a pair  :)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 12:18:04 pm »

I have some of these from GO OUTDOORS but they are starting to stink! they have some sort of plastic layer running through them which must be perfect for the bacteria growth as none of my other shoes,boots,trainers stink.