This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike #1

MARKETING
« on: September 29, 2012, 05:28:59 pm »
Anybody know of any decent marketing courses ,  It would be great if i could market my business via sending emails and targeting commercial businesses but i just dont have the know how really struggle to find the right words to write down .  Mike

keyser soze

Re: MARKETING
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 09:42:01 pm »
i d also like to do a marketing course

wightsurf

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 09:50:00 pm »

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:24:59 am »
Thanks for that mate some good tips , my let down is I dont have a way with words so struggle that way as well , Just want to push my business a bit more, Thanks . Mike

wightsurf

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 12:18:32 pm »
I have saved some of it as I think its worth a future reference.
Will be using some of it as I'm going to be pushing for more work soon.

Mike #1

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 04:37:58 pm »
I intend on saving some and have taken notes also followed the link to the other marketing website which I am going to look into more. Mike

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 06:54:27 pm »
I have saved some of it as I think its worth a future reference.
Will be using some of it as I'm going to be pushing for more work soon.

you should not find that to hard the state of windows down there on commercial and homes is shocking, also wfp seems scarce.

On email marketing: Setting up an email campaign is quite simple to do one email is not enough though a set of auto responder sequences and a good copywriter will get better open rates of the email, better results all round I have been learning about this for the last 2 years in my other business there is a lot more into this but that the Basics of it
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

wightsurf

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 07:31:30 pm »
wfp is on the increase but i feel they are making a mess of things.
some of the commercials just dont want cleaning even though i have pointed out how bad it looks.One high st branch said it does not affect our sales,that was shocking as it looked really bad.

Email marketing i have looked at but think a direct approach is better.
Im going to target all commercials by phone and letter and see how this goes.

what is you other business then Ian ?

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 08:03:00 pm »
I mentioned years ago the shocking state of the Isle of Wight. Couldn't believe how shabby and dirty the place is.
Surprising really because it obviously has a very high retired population. Normally my fussiest customers. Newport was filthy and some of the seaside towns on the eastern side were poor.
Mind you where I live in Wilts the big shopping centres don't care either. Many of the big stores are three storey and only the roadside level gets cleaned (badly).

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 01:40:56 pm »
wfp is on the increase but i feel they are making a mess of things.
some of the commercials just dont want cleaning even though i have pointed out how bad it looks.One high st branch said it does not affect our sales,that was shocking as it looked really bad.

Email marketing i have looked at but think a direct approach is better.
Im going to target all commercials by phone and letter and see how this goes.

what is you other business then Ian ?
Internet Marketing, which includes email marketing on auto pilot
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)