This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ged

turbo broken
« on: August 29, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »
Turbo packed in today. Not blocked but has stopped spinning Have cleaned filter and  dismantled turbo head but as I do not know what its supposed to look like inside it is hard to know what's wrong. Out of interest does anyone know where I can find a schematic of the inside of a turbo head? but think it will be a new one at the end of the day. Cheers

Rob_Mac

Re: turbo broken
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 07:24:35 pm »
I can get replacement innards for my larger turbo nozzles but not for the standard size ones.

All my nozzles and turbo nozzles are quick release, if you drop a turbo nozzle they are ceramic and at a minimum they will chip and or shatter.

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47:50 pm »
Got a dozen knackered turbo's. Chipped ceramic on some, some don't appear damaged on the ceramic but either fluff out or fire pencil jet. Easier to just buy a new one at £28 each.

I prefer the black one's that wash down supplies sell, also bought local same price.

The blue 250 bar one's from my experience break faster.

Going dearer than £28 I've use Suttner turbo's (£65ish), had two. Great output but both broke faster than any others and the repair kits were £40.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 11:22:57 pm »
Yeah, ive had two from Qwashers on ebay. lasted a long time.

Ged

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 08:35:10 am »
thanks guys great replies

Ged

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 08:16:58 pm »
how do you measure the thread size cos nearly all the ones i looked at are 1/4 inch female but when i measure mine it looks like just under 1/2 inch across. it is a tech clean lance. cheers . ged

Matt Gibson

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 09:29:02 pm »
Most lances are 1/4" in fact ive never seen a hi pressure lance that isnt 1/4"