This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Phil @ Extreme Clean

Flotex
« on: August 23, 2012, 06:23:43 pm »
Got a kitchen flotex to do and not done one before  :-[ and i'm only dry fusion but i rang tony at df for advice and he said it will be fine using DF just lower my handle so it floats more i'm getting worried thinking about it should i pass on it or just give it a go ?
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Griffus

Re: Flotex
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »
My understanding with Flotex is that it has to be flooded. You might get buckaroo'd with a rotary, loads of moisture either way.

*Hector*

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:13:30 pm »
I have done flotex LM, you just have to make sure that the pad is lubricated enough..

If you have fusion clean, that is good stuff as it lubricates very very well.
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 07:15:39 pm »
i have activator i will try it can only f it up once haha just make sure well presprayed and i don't think i'l use the heater Thanks.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 03:47:18 pm »
well done the job was a bit more friction and seemed to foam up but i put a dry pad and went over and it glided ok the customer was happy and so was i although how much better it would of been done by HWE i dont know although thats how its always been done before and she was happy with me still so thumbs up. ;D ;D ;D
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Jim_77

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 05:34:47 pm »
although how much better it would of been done by HWE i dont know

I do ;)

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 05:36:57 pm »
I can never quite believe how much crud comes out of Flotex with CWE. It might be a short pile but it don't half collect the dirt.
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 06:44:02 pm »
although how much better it would of been done by HWE i dont know

I do ;)
Haha jim how did i know you'd pipe up haha  ;D ;D ;D
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Jim_77

Re: Flotex New
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 12:03:27 am »
This is flotex, after pre-spraying, flooding and scrubbing.  The funny coloured swirls are all the dirt that is picked up and washed to the top (lighting/camera makes it look a funny colour).  About 200L of water went through this, 50L of which went on prior to extraction.  Two identical areas roughly 40m²each, ground floor/first floor common areas in a school, took about 90 mins per area.  First one cleaned was dry by the time the second was finished.

Skimming the top with a rotary is all very well, it will produce a superficial improvement, but if you'd have done this afterwards it would have been like you'd never touched it.