This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Lancaster

Just changing to Aworka
« on: August 17, 2012, 05:39:08 pm »
Been using George for several years now - great for single operators but gets a bit cumbersome with multiple rounds.  Took me 3 hours to get my first operative up to speed with Aworka, now he does all the record keeping himself, all we have to do is look online to see what he's doing.

The savings in time alone is fantastic, no more updating job-by-job for each operative.  Brilliant for multiple set-ups ;)

Ian101

Re: Just changing to Aworka
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 06:06:12 pm »
Is it updated and supported ?

supernova77

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 06:23:12 pm »
It does look good, but the online systems I always worry that someone else is in control of my data (I used to work in IT)... What if Aworka go bust over night like some companies do, bang goes your data.

I still use the standalone George program.

Andy

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 07:15:37 pm »
I have been using aworka since the early days and its an excellent program, at the beginning it was quite basic and it had some flaws, but chris is moving it forward, all you need to do is email chris a idea or a problm with the programme and he will either fix it or put it on his list to update the programe.

What happens if the aworka company goes out of business, I'm not too sure but I do keep a copy of all my work on george as well as printing off hard copies every couple of months, so if both george and aworka go down at the same time I will still survive

g.brookes

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 08:03:30 pm »
i also use aworka and find it almost perfect.  theres only a few minor things that need changing but compared to all the other programmes its miles ahead.
regarding worrying about the date being on the internet and people going must, i think you need to get used to that mate as thats pretty much the future of all programmes like this.  you can always do a backup file every month if youre worried

boshravie

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 08:12:22 pm »
Been using George for several years now - great for single operators but gets a bit cumbersome with multiple rounds.  Took me 3 hours to get my first operative up to speed with Aworka, now he does all the record keeping himself, all we have to do is look online to see what he's doing.

The savings in time alone is fantastic, no more updating job-by-job for each operative.  Brilliant for multiple set-ups ;)

Yes Mr. Lancaster, Aworka is the way forward, we have been using it since i started our franchisee and its great software  :)

Darranvps

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 08:22:19 am »
Hi
We are having a bespoke system written- should be ready in a couple of months.

From initial survey and right through to invoicing!
As many users as we want - log in through the main website, staff will be able to see certain data on their smart phones as well as print off job sheets, RAMS etc
Beauty of this software once job surveyed and scheduled thats it! Automatic scheduling and invoicing from then on.
Theres a whole lot more going into it than mentioned but will be ideal for employees as well as franchisees.

It will be only for the use of Purple Rhino staff and franchisees initially.........................

steve rix

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 12:10:22 pm »
I thought you meant the VW pickup!!
Got one on order

johnwillan

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:22 am »
I'm pleased to hear it's working well and you're reaping the benefits, I'm sure you'll find your franchisee's will also appreciate the time saving and see it as a major benefit too, I know mine do ;)

To be up and running in 3 hours shows how easy it is to understand, my guys all fit within this timescale, yes they have a few questions along the way but generally find it straight forward and easy to use.

I think it's a great application for single and multiple operators.

Erithwc

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 05:21:24 pm »
Hi
We are having a bespoke system written- should be ready in a couple of months.

From initial survey and right through to invoicing!
As many users as we want - log in through the main website, staff will be able to see certain data on their smart phones as well as print off job sheets, RAMS etc
Beauty of this software once job surveyed and scheduled thats it! Automatic scheduling and invoicing from then on.
Theres a whole lot more going into it than mentioned but will be ideal for employees as well as franchisees.

It will be only for the use of Purple Rhino staff and franchisees initially.........................

what does is cost to get your own program wrote less or more than £4000

I think souter cleaning has his own round managment program and jv price or seer cleaning is having one done aswell.

Paul