This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

VSP Home Care

Conny clean advice
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:38:25 pm »
Evening all.  Picked up a conny clean today but didn't get a chance to view it.  Anyhow, the customer said that the windows were tinted slightly, possibly greyish.  He said he normally scrubs the hell out of them with whatever he has to hand....  ;D

So I'm thinking this could be one of them interesting jobs  :)  I wanted to ask you guys about Ecover truck wash as I have some sitting about waiting to be used.  But I'm sure I've read somewhere about using chemicals on certain tinted / conny roof glass.

Could someone give me a safe dilution ratio for Ecover and advise me again about tinted glass if I need to know anything  ;D

Many thanks

d s windowcleaning

Re: Conny clean advice
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 10:25:06 pm »
Why didnt you view the job ?
im doing a large conny roof clean in the morning , the customer described this as being slightly green . Wasnt slightly green when i went to LOOK .
Allways view the work before any price is agreed , try to do the the worrk on the day you quote if the customer is happy with the price .
If you can not do the job that day but have been accepted to do the work , tell the customer you need to pre-spray the conny with a detergent (usually fairy watered down) , charge a deposit for this EVEN if only a few quid , less likely the customer will back out .
As for ecover never used it  ;D
where theres muck theres money

VSP Home Care

Re: Conny clean advice
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 10:41:57 pm »
Cheers  ;D

I was at a customers and her friends asked me to pop in on their place next week, so I gave them a ball park figure of £35 depending on size etc.  They said they didn't want it done every month though, but certainly 3-4 times a year  ;D

Who am I to complain  ;)