This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ben wood

Parking problems
« on: August 16, 2012, 06:50:02 pm »
Just wondering. I have a house i rent to live in and my water in the back there is parking for residence on first come first served basis all is well with parking my van there but say i take on more work and get a second van will i be braking any laws parking it there to fill up or too leave them both there at night. As in my lease of the house they say no running a buissness from here

Thanks Ben

Ian101

Re: Parking problems
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 07:15:10 pm »
As in my lease of the house they say no running a buissness from here

Thanks Ben

not running a business are you ..... tricky to prove ... if pushed u do some admin maybe but that can be done in the van ... as for 1st come 1st served prob not breaking any laws but will p iss neighbours off ... can u handle that if yes then u got no problems  ;D

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 07:56:46 pm »
When you get another van on the road you should be buying a bigger house  ;D

Ben wood

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 08:18:39 pm »
Wont buy a house now mate. I owned a house last year but after seeing my nans house sold and left with nothing due to nursing home. I will only rent. I am stuck in a rut at the moment. I have 4 days a week work at the mo due to buying and selling work on. I average £200 a day, I get new customers calling all the time and some times i think about taking it all to the next level. But if i was to i would not make as much as i do now for a long time due to needing a unit for water and parking. Am i beeing blind or is there a lot of money to be made