This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ross G

Re: Backpack...Good or Bad?
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 11:11:49 pm »
useful tool , it's only part of the all round arsenal

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 03:41:38 pm »
I don't entirely agree. Being able to use a good squirt of water is a luxury I would not want to give up. I have done my time being sparing with the water, not any more. Espescially this hot weather.

Other than that, backpacks are great, just a shame about the batteries.

Agreed. Instead of people being happy with how little water they use they should think about turning up the flow up, because the lower the flow the lower your potential speed can be. Takes time to realise that though, takes time before you realise as well that what you once thought was the fastest you can go, wasn't actually the fastest. Especially with hot you can go much faster. Higher flow helps a lot. Trigger combines best of both worlds, great flow but still water saving.

But I do realise some people do need to worry about water meters and such as well.

keyser soze

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 04:02:22 pm »
back packs are brill as a add on to a van mount . ideal for an awkward area . i wouldnt be without mine . i wouldnt be without my pure freedom trolley either ideal from a safety aspect

gary999

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 05:28:06 pm »
I don't entirely agree. Being able to use a good squirt of water is a luxury I would not want to give up. I have done my time being sparing with the water, not any more. Espescially this hot weather.

Other than that, backpacks are great, just a shame about the batteries.

Agreed. Instead of people being happy with how little water they use they should think about turning up the flow up, because the lower the flow the lower your potential speed can be. Takes time to realise that though, takes time before you realise as well that what you once thought was the fastest you can go, wasn't actually the fastest. Especially with hot you can go much faster. Higher flow helps a lot. Trigger combines best of both worlds, great flow but still water saving.

But I do realise some people do need to worry about water meters and such as well.

dont know anything about hot...but to say you need to be blasting water out to be quick
is nonsense.

im skilled mate i have no need of a sledge hammer to break open a nut! but hey if
it makes you happy keep the flow high and use needless litres of water ;)

trevor povey

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 05:03:57 pm »
I used mine on a hotel job that had limited access into a courtyard it was a god send!

Richard60

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 08:10:41 pm »
had bps nearly 3 yrs now i do top backpack missis does bottom trad i do some of hers to help her catch up .its ideal for our round .wear a van mount would b a waste of time