This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ben wood

where has bobbyp gone then
« on: August 15, 2012, 08:20:19 pm »
Just noticed he hasn't posted in a while after that crash

robertphil

Re: where has bobbyp gone then
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:26:51 pm »
had to change name (i guess )  ;)

likely he had a real nightmare with the ex employee from hell

Ben wood

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:36:18 pm »
I guess its you then, how you getting on with the lad and van. Is it all sorted now then

robertphil

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 09:51:39 pm »
hes set up on his own and has been having a go at undercutting my customers .
 hes been rubbishing my biz online under false names  and also claiming the whiplash against the wom he crashed into. shes got scared about it all from what i gather from my insurance bloke and hasnt followed up her car damage  claim.

its really unsettled me ,tho work has carried on same as ever and my other workers hate him bigtime

ive learnt a few hard lessons here, never employ anybody if i feel they arent 100%straight and on the level.  at the time i took him on i needed a worker and because he was v.good on the squeegee ,i overlooked his personality traits

Tom White

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:06:01 pm »
i took him on i needed a worker and because he was v.good on the squeegee ,i overlooked his personality traits

Yes, that sounds arse-backwards.  Take someone on because of their good personality traits and then teach them how to use a squeegy.  I mean teaching someone how to use a squeegy is a lot easier than teaching someone to be a better human being.