This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carl2009

Unger Nlite pole users
« on: July 13, 2012, 04:19:17 pm »
I'm a dedicated fan on the SLX. I am on my 3rd SLX25 - with the new Resi Neck and a Supalite it has done all I need to, but a mate told me about the Unger Nlite.

Seems it can be seen as a combination of a telescopic pole and a modular pole in one. The pole-hose can be carried externally or within the pole (as I think i'd prefer it). After looking at the videos on You Tube it looks like it has some useful advantages over the SLX - for me these would be:

1. The ability to add an extension without the need for a whole, expensive, second pole - opening up solar panel cleaning perhaps.
2. The ability to easily tighten or loosen clamps - the knurled numptys on the SLX get hard to turn after a while

On the downside there is no adjustable gooseneck such as the Gardiners Resi Neck, and this is a deal breaker for me (though could the Resi Neck fit into the new Nlite me wonders...?). Also I think the bare pole is heavier than the SLX (1150 grams for the SLX and 1500 grams for the Nlite). In addition i'm not sure of what the collapsed length of the Nlite is...

So, are there any Nlite users out there (preferably who are 95% residential like me) and how are you getting on with it? What are its pros and cons and how do you rate it against an SLX.

LHill

Re: Unger Nlite pole users
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 08:03:16 pm »
my local shop has them, they're massive when collapsed. It also feels heavy compaird to my clx and they both 22ft.