This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Re: Free
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 09:17:19 am »
I'm going to give away a free CLX with every first clean so they can do their own.

ben M

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 09:54:02 am »
I'm going to give away a free CLX with every first clean so they can do their own.

don't be so tight ,you could give away a free SLX instead  ;D ;D ;D

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 02:33:10 pm »
If you dont like my idea it's ok but don't attack me personally .
Why is it when someone posts all the so called experts have to make personnel remarks grow up you pr1ck5.
Spit and polish

roundbuilder

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2012, 03:50:13 pm »
I think its a good idea i hate doing insides and refuse to do them unless i get a verey good price for it. He is going to charge double for forst clean and spend £2.50 on some inside kit for customer to use, he could use that in he's pitch at the door( "we charge double for first cleans as will take a lot longer than maintance cleans but as a special promotion im giving you a free inside cleaning gift") . Im sure the customers will respect him as they are getting a free gift out of it and will defo less be likely to mess him about. most window cleaners dont charge double first clean.
An average £10 job but first clean its £20 take off the £2.50 for internal window stuff and he still earns £17.50 for a first clean. Us other cleaners are only getting £10 and the have a higher risk of it being a 1 off causing an under charged customer. Id rather get £17.50 than £10 on a first clean.
Good idea if it works, can only try.

Another way to look at it is most of us charge double for insides. By just spending £2.50 you are getting out of haveing the hassle and grief of doing them yourself and still get an extra £7.50.

*Hector*

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 05:09:06 pm »
I also think it is a good idea, and I am a carpet cleaner... And let me tell you why..

As carpet cleaners we often (not all of us and not always) give a good customer or a new customer a bottle of spotter, it is own lable spotter ( I make mine on water decals and print them off and put them on a 250ml bottle) this serves 2 purposes.....

1. it stops them using vanish 1001 etc on stains on their carpets.
2. it is a permanent business card in their house under the sink.

This increases the chance of customer loyalty, and as also mentioned by someone else... Customers like things for free.

So in this instance as a free gift for a first clean it is excellent, and after the 3rd clean maybe you could refill the bottle for them..... After all how much does this water cost?? and how valuable is a loyal good paying customer??

Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Steve Sed

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 05:23:20 pm »
I like Mick Kent's post. If you are canvassing it is much harder to sell the double first clean price, but the "we charge double for first clean as it takes longer and we give you a free inside window cleaning kit" is a fantastic way of softening the blow.

gary999

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 05:51:34 pm »
Why is it when someone posts all the so called experts have to make personnel remarks grow up you pr1ck5.

if you dont want opinions no matter how stupid they are!

dont post! ;D

oh yeah get a sense of humor! ;D

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 05:53:24 pm »
I will refer you to my last post  ;D
Spit and polish

*Hector*

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 05:58:28 pm »

dont post! ;D

Or learn the banjo
 ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

gary999

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 06:05:21 pm »

dont post! ;D

Or learn the banjo
 ;D ;D ;D
;D

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 08:59:46 pm »

Welcome to Clean it up.Want your self  belief damaged . You in the right place. That`s why there 24000 inactive members and only a handful active on this site.

gary999

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:40 pm »

Welcome to Clean it up.Want your self  belief damaged . You in the right place. That`s why there 24000 inactive members and only a handful active on this site.

oh my god! i cant believe you actually posted that.

life is hard and tough, people will agree and disagree with you,laugh with you and at you
but you cant let something as minor as a poxy forum have you sitting in a corner sucking your
thumb.

i may be harsh but get a grip! >:(

H S and Son

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 10:24:55 pm »
 If you end up in the same room with him its more than your thumb he'll try to suck.

ben M

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 10:31:25 pm »
If you end up in the same room with him its more than your thumb he'll try to suck.
;D ;D ;D ;D

gary999

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 10:37:03 pm »

bloody hilarious ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jim bean

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 11:10:12 pm »
ive got some custys who have insides done as often as every 2 weeks and i just trad it as normal, offer insides to your custys at 70-80% outside price if they aint filthy and quite a few accept !