This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Deangsi

slx pole ware
« on: June 28, 2012, 10:48:49 pm »
Hi guys just wondered how long each section tends to last bought a pole from secondhand each section is dull and very smooth and i get a bit of black carbon dust on my hands when iys wet think the pole is bowt 18 months old just wondered how long they last before you have to change sections as they have gone thin and britle?

rah

Re: slx pole ware
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 05:15:39 am »
I've been using my supermax(same pole) if it feels brittle I'd use your own judgement!
I had a old pole go on me at first floor, managed to get it down without a problem, but wouldn't like it to go above first floor height.
Life used to be full of up's and downs....now i hardly ever get up a ladder :) .

Deangsi

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 08:14:06 am »
it still feels very strong just wondered how long they tend to last? also can you change the last section of the slx18 to a slx22? would it then be a 22ft pole ?

DaveG

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 08:33:05 am »
Both my SLX poles are 3 or 4  years old (bought secondhand)  and they are still going strong. Just give them a good rinse thro and polish every now and then .

You can't polish a turd

Deangsi

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 03:32:10 pm »
ahh thats good news:) just wasnt sure how long they lasted thanks for the info