This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Neil Gornall

killer conservatory's. Leave them to the pro's
« on: June 28, 2012, 05:32:58 pm »
2 customers in the last month have asked us to clean their conservatory's.

One a 70 year old widow fell off her steps trying to do it herself and ended up in casualty.
The other was for the same reason but it was her husband who tried and failed and ended up in a cast.

Maybe I should use them in my advertising  ;D

dazmond

Re: killer conservatory's. Leave them to the pro's
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:32:40 pm »
so many people spend thousands on a conservatory but wont spend £60 to get it cleaned properly!! ??? ??? ??? ???
price higher/work harder!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 10:23:49 pm »
so many people spend thousands on a conservatory but wont spend £60 to get it cleaned properly!! ??? ??? ??? ???

Very true.

richywilts

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 11:52:34 pm »

i always use a car as an example you wouldnt pay 10grand for one n never get it valetted or washed and serviced
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 06:38:17 am »
I find that the people that move into a house that has a conservatory there dont bother and those who have had it built do care ... thats not always true, but i find it is more and more common as those who move into dont know the real value
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Sean Dyer

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 10:09:31 am »
I find that the people that move into a house that has a conservatory there dont bother and those who have had it built do care ... thats not always true, but i find it is more and more common as those who move into dont know the real value

Good point

AC Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 10:21:34 am »
very true.i had a customer ask me to stand on the roof the other day to clean a bedroom window,i dont think so.I know exactly how much they cost having fitted them for years!!,and how your not supposed to stand on them lol