This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sharpy

Commercial Invoices & Receipts?
« on: June 28, 2012, 10:47:11 am »
Morning Fellas,

I use Aworka to plan my jobs but I cannot find an option to print an invoice in advance to take to a commercial job with me to give to the customer before I am paid. Aworka only lets you print an invoice after payment is received as far as I can see and obviously I cannot print an invoice whilst I'm out working.

How do you lot work it? Do you print an invoice manually the night before to take with you and give the invoice when you arrive or do you simply provide a receipt once you've been paid?

This is my first commerical job by the way, so forgive my ignorance ;D

H S and Son

Re: Commercial Invoices & Receipts?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 01:46:09 pm »
You cant find how to print an invoice?

Click on the job name and then in the next window click on the 'New Invoice' tab, on the next page click on print.

I email invoices and dont actually use the Aworka ones, they're not branded as I'd like them in the programme, but Chris is very forthcoming, Im sure thats something he'll be able to sort out at some time in the future.

Sharpy

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 01:25:19 pm »
Believe it or not, I'd looked for ages and never even noticed that, what an idiot I am.

I'm inclined to agree with you, the Invoices don't look that great, especially when printed out. I may just make my own for the time being.

Thanks Matt.

Griffus

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 02:31:22 pm »
We use Sage and to be honest I still issue our own templated invoices rather than use the Sage ones. Adds a bit of time but offers much more flexibilty and looks better imo.

Sharpy

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 04:02:15 pm »
Thanks Ian, do you print them the evening before the jobs due and take them along with you to hand deliver?

Griffus

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 08:02:26 pm »
Most commercial stuff gets invoiced / posted at the end of the month. Larger bundles sometimes delivered by hand but in general just regular post and then a call after a day or so to confirm receipt.